JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
Im putting a Baja Designs dual sport kit on my 01 WR250F. The only part that makes me nervous is the stator mod. I need to clip 1 wire and move it.

Has anybody done this mod? Do I have anything to worry about? Any tips?

The only problem with the kit so far is.....They left out the white insulated wire and front turn signal. Otherwise it appears to be a quality kit.

Jeff

NVR FNSH

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2000
Stator mod was very easy on my '99 WR400. Biggest hassle was feeding the new wire up thru the factory harness. I ended up splitting the harness to feed the wire and re-taping the thing.

Brian

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
Cool....Thanks

I did as much as I could without the wire and so far I am very pleased with the kit.

jmics19067

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 22, 2002
I bought the regulator / rectifier from baja designs for my 98 wr and just followed the instructions and all worked out great for me. I took off the stator plate so I could really clean it well for the epoxy.. Then I laid the harness out as straight as I could coated the wire with a little oil and was able to slide it right thru. Radio shack has a neat little spray can of contact cleaner that has a little brush on the spray tube so you can scrub and spritz at the same time.

Top Bottom