AnneBrooks

Jan 17, 2001
Hi everyone! Been a long time---on 2 counts. First, since I have been on DRN, and second...since I have been on my bike!!

I hope everyone is doing well and having fun riding! No, it's not really what you think. Jennifer is now going on 16 months and is just as cute at a button! Between her and my new job, I am extremely busy. I definitely want to spend more time with her than riding.

Actually, I tore a ligament in my ankle at the end of January, and have had a very hard time getting that recovered. I finally said the hell with it and got on the bike today--my first time since November!! Whew!! I had a ball and completely wore myself out! We went to our local riding area, Buffalo Range, and went all over the park. I only dumped it once or twice and climbed lots of hills, jumped lots of logs, and kicked up a lot of dust! All in all it was a fun day! I will see how I feel tomorrow, as I am sure I will be sore. I am supposed to go back to the doctor in a week or so, and I may have to get a cortizone shot in the ankle, but we will see what happens.

In any event, I hope you all are doing well!

Anne

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Hi Anne! Welcome back. Glad to see you're not neglecting your G-G.

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Hi Anne! Yes, welcome back! There are many of the old names you will recognize and many new.

Natalie

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
ANNE!!! :cool:

Hey chick - welcome back. Hope the ankle in 100% soon - maybe we'll see you at wardy's sometime this year. I think we might have a DRN ride there in July - I'll keep you posted.

:ride:

Top Bottom