JAJ

Mar 14, 2000
Fishhead, totally different stuff. I hope your not afraid of speed :) :) Most of this stuff is 3rd, 4th and 5th gear stuff. ( I ride a WR). Quite few whoops and alot of loose rock. As you probably already know, you are better off keeping your speed up and gritting through the whoops and rocks than trying to slow down. I've found that using my rear brake to slide around alot of these high speed corners really helps keep your speed up compared to using my front brake.

Scotts stabilizers sure are nice :)

You really do need to stand the whole time, this will enable you to hit these whoops and rocks faster and you'll definately feel more stable

If you have any more questions let me know!

JJ

fishhead

die you sycophant !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 22, 2000
JAJ
Thanks for the heads up. I think I'll go over the week before and check it out. Where do you put out at?

JAJ

Mar 14, 2000
I ride with a guy that knows the man that owns the land that they run the Desert 100 on. He has permission to ride it whenever he wants too. I wouldn't advise riding there without permission.

I know that there are some green dot roads on the left side of the Old Vantage highway as you head toward Vantage that you can safely ride. They will ticket you though if you are caught off of the road...

Sorry I don't know more.

JJ

MXP1MP

Nov 14, 2000
Hey anyone want to help me build some jumps out at reiters by the sand area? I'm not talking mx style jumps, but turn some hills or make'em more jumpable. Cause the sand area where its now a wall cause of erosion (thank you so much 4x4's!) you used to be able to hit it at speed and get some air. I saw some people diggin on it this past sunday i was having a blast till my plug fouled out. So who wants to help me make some jumps and make reiters alittle more fun, c'mon you know you want to ;)

Top Bottom