MXP1MP

Nov 14, 2000
Hey I want to goto belfair to ride, but I don't want to go by myself. After smacking my hand into a tree stump this past weekend and having a close call with breaking my hand. Anyone want to hook up this coming sunday as long as the weather is decent and go hit belfair? I haven't been there in SOOOO LONG.

------------------

MXP1MP

Nov 14, 2000
Nah I don't feel like driving all that way, even though it sounds fun. hmm I don't know maybe...

------------------

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
MX, will you be going to Belfair or anywhere else next weekend 4/28-4/29? I'll have a BRAND NEW KTM to break in. :D :D :D

Seriously, I pick up my new bike next week and I'll need to go somewhere with a nice mixture of easy and challenging to get a feel for my new bike.

------------------
Between bikes at the moment--but a pumpkin is looming on the horizon!
http://y42.photos.yahoo.com/flyin_firecracker22
E-mail me at flyin_firecracker22@yahoo.com

MXP1MP

Nov 14, 2000
I was thinking belfair, it's not too far, and I haven't been there since I was like 8. I can't even remember what its like. I'm getting tired of ridding by myself out at reiters. Next weekend on the 29th is kewl with me sorry i'm stuck working saturdays blah.

------------------

KW

Oct 14, 1999
Mx,Firecracker the wetduck poker run will be
held there the 29th. It's always a big turn
out so get there early if you want to find somewhere to part. I'll be there to ride sunday. Check it out it's a lot of fun.
KW

------------------

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Poker run = witnesses
Witnesses + firecracker on a new bike = embarrassment

I don’t know if I want lots of people watching me figure out how to ride all over again

------------------

MXP1MP

Nov 14, 2000
yea a likely excuse ;) what kind of pumpkin are you getting? I'm going to sell my red ride and get a yellow one. I may do that here soon. know anyone who might want to buy an '01 CR125? :)

------------------

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
I am getting a new 01 KTM E/XC 200. I already ordered all silver plastic and CEET Apex graphics so I can spend lots of money on it and then tear it up in the woods. I ordered new Acerbis rally 2 handguards too. I pick it up next wednesday. I'll ask around on the 125--how much do you want? I had really good luck selling my XR online--I had it sold in a week in a free ad on cycle trader online. It's the right time of year.

------------------

MXP1MP

Nov 14, 2000
I just posted on basic ad on cycletrader for it I posted an on here but I just noticed I posted the wrong price I'm asking 4400 for it but i'd take 4300 for it just as well. Go look at the for sale forum for all the details on the bike. Right on thats a great ktm, I heard there's some issue's with the kick starter you might want to check into. Something wrong with a bushing bearing on it that can wear out. I also read with all ktm's locktite the kickstarter bolt asap. I hope I can sell my bike soon I want to get a 250.

------------------

Top Bottom