XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
webbrace just ruined everone's day when he said:
Ben and Jerry,s support the people that are trying to close all of OUR riding areas
Time to find a new ice cream. I'm glad the wife has that machine. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING beats home made!

And bsmith, I try the nice-guy route every time, but that rarely works, so the finger flies. :debil:

(How did this become a two-topic flame? :confused: )

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
JP, maybe you should try riding WITH clothes on pal!:D Just my .02!:)

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Yeah, they're minor. . .but there are 17 of them. I would show you the others, but that would constitute nudity. I'm pretty sure that nudie pics are against DRN policy (especially the kind of nudity I possess) so I'll leave the others to your imagination.

The bruises look pretty cool, too. There's a big one on my back that looks like South America. They're starting to turn green and yellow.

B & J's is a militant greenie backer? CRAP! The stuff I ate was a gift, so it's not like I really support them, is it? :confused:

Elk, that wasn't ME on that Z50.

2stroke

Nov 7, 2001
yeha B/Js is one ah dem tree hugger outfits alright....
Try Edy's "Dreamery" flavors. THick, and about 100 calories per pint like B/Js...MY fave is "nuts about malt" tastes like the inside of a whopper (candy, not the burger) lots of sandy grit and nuts in there too....crunch crunch

hey man flesh wounds can be more of a pain sometimes. Keeping 1 good one clean enough to not get all nasty is hard enough. You get a dozen or so, and you just know one of ems gonna get some nagging infection type issues....

Ice cream anyone?

How bout "Gangreneous Granola Crunch" or "Super Pus Bag Explosion"

"Strawberry scabby supreme...with waves of creamy discharge and crunchy chunks of real scabs"

MMMmmmmm......

Last edited:

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
back to the ungreatful hiker...................i think we should look him up and take him back out there to see if he really meant what he said because im sure we could arrange it. people are goofy

2stroke

Nov 7, 2001
Ive come across some horses now and then at some of the places i ride....never had a prob, but they look down on you like your dirt or something.
Yeah, when I was laying around in the woods with my broken leg last year I didnt see any horses, but a Q**d was the first thing to come along. I had to swallow my disdain for the cumbersome beasts, he was nice enough. He went out and got my friends, then hauled my sorry ass outta the woods on his rear rack! 'spose I coulda been draped over a horse...dont know which would of been worse.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
If you want to try another good ice cream, try Turkey Hill. It's made near Lancaster, PA and it is very good. They have a flavor of the month and I've liked all of them.

Tod

~SPONSOR~
Jul 3, 2002
i think we should look him up and take him back out there to see if he really meant what he said because im sure we could arrange it. people are goofy

The thought did cross my mind, :p especially since the stickers on his car indicated that he belonged to one of our favorite anti-motorized recreation groups, the Mountaineers. :moon:

If I had it all to do over again, I'd still probably save his sorry butt. He wasn't the first hiker I've helped get out of the woods, just the only ungrateful one.
Most of the time helping someone in need tends to reduce the possibitity of them hating you in the future.

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
try Turkey Hill

Does it have a Kick like Tangle Ridge ;)

'spose I coulda been draped over a horse...dont know which would of been worse.
I'd rather suck exhuast -vs- "exhuast" :uh:

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Originally posted by XRpredator
mmmmmmm . . . Ben & Jerry's! Phish Phood is my phavorite.

As for the horsebackers and hikers in the aforementioned posts -- I have two words for them, but I can't use 'em here. I've also had those experiences. That's when my middle finger gets a workout.

Ok, you guys are really making this horseback rider feel welcome. :( Yes, I ride horses... have been for years. AND I'll be the first to admit that horses are more dangerous than motorcycles. How do I know this? A motorcycle won't kick you in the ribs when it wants to play with you. BUUUUUUUUUT, since this is a conversation about ice cream... :) You guys should try the Dreamery stuff. Talk about an addiction waiting to happen. It's a good thing they don't sell that stuff in one gallon buckets or I'd be looking like the chick in Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory by the end of the weekend. :eek: :confused:

Top Bottom