John K

Feb 22, 2000
A mate of mine at work tody asked me about an "extra" tank that is supposedly available from the factory to suit 'bergs. He described it as,"fittting in that space below the tank" Anyone know what he's talking about. Apparently a mate of his is chasing one for his 'berg.

thanks! :think

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I think it may be the side plate tanks. I seem to recall seeing something about both the side plate tanks and shroud replacements that hold fuel from the factory.

Arizona_Jeff

Feb 6, 2001
I believe it goes in the big open space in front of the rear shock. I know Premier makes an aluminuim one that sells for $175 and holds 1.3 gallons that fits where I described. They did tell me that Aceribis was making a replica of theirs in plastic that should sell around $75 dollars and be available this fall. This is probley what you heard about. Hope it helped. Jeff

Hick

Aug 15, 2000
Zusatz%20Tank.jpg

Underseat Aux. Tank

Last edited:

John K

Feb 22, 2000
After speaking to my friend again, he would like to know where to actually order one. We're in Australia, and nobody here seems particularly helpfull hence my question on DRN.

Last edited:

Hick

Aug 15, 2000
Try Eric’s 626-449-ERIC, a Husaberg dealer in California.

And/or ask this question on this Husaberg Forum, I believe that is where I got the above telephone # to begin with (I have not done any business there).

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom