zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Any of you ride there? What's the atmosphere like? Is it really a nice family place like the website touts?

Seems like the kind of track I'd like to ride, but their rules look kinda Soup-Nazi-ish. However, I've never ridden at a "real" socal track, just small-time norcal ones, and Cooperland.

I also like the adult-mini idea.

Any other input? This isn't just for me to go riding, it's for other research. Thanks!

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
I didn't ride the track yet, but I went to check it out (as a spectator) 2 or 3 weeks ago. It's definately not your typical SoCal track (and it's fairly new). The main track doesn't look too bad, the vet track kind of so-so (very small) adult pee-wee track not-so-good and the regular pee wee track, well, pitiful.
Atmosphere is kind of like a three ring circus, but surprisingly, it's not as Nazi-like as it sounds. As time goes on, hopefully they'll make improvements.

Last edited:

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
I rode there about a month ago. The vet track is definetly small and the bigger track had some stuff I wouldnt jump. The only thing that sucked was pushing the bike to the sound check. They were cool and let us leave our bike while we went back to change. They even watched the bikes while we walked over to the wagering center for some food.

I would definitely go again. If you have some decent skills you might not like. For a no talent wanna be rider like myself its perfect.

Plus its less than 20 minutes from my house and you can ride until 8:45.

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
Originally posted by RMjeff
For a no talent wanna be rider like myself its perfect.

sounds like my kind of track.

Where is it at?

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
Originally posted by RMjeff

Plus its less than 20 minutes from my house and you can ride until 8:45.

It's less than 10 minutes fron where I work, so I might give it a try during the summer (if not sooner).

The best thing about the Fairlex is that it's real close to a hospital that my HMO is contracted to. :thumb:

Top Bottom