skem'n

Jul 15, 2009
well right now im interested in getting a 2 stroke 250cc dirtbike. im pretty knew to dirtbikes as im pretty firmiliar with cars. dont know whats good or bad. so i have 1500 to spend on a used bike and ive come across kx's,rm's, cr's,and yz's i dont know any pros and cons? can some one help me out here in choosing the best bike for me? im 5'11 and weigh 240lbs.i just need something thatll keep up with my friends atv's. the type of riding ill be doing is mostly trails and track now and then. any info or help would be greatly appreciated!

rmc_olderthandirt

~SPONSOR~
Apr 18, 2006
Unless your friends are experts on the ATV just about any bike should keep up with them. The ATVs will have the advantage in sand and the occasionally hill climb but for most trail rides the suspension of a bike will allow you to outrun the quads easily.

Considering your height, weight and budget a 250 two stroke would be the right choice. As for the brand, you can pretty much pick your favorite color.

Rod

skem'n

Jul 15, 2009
lol thanx! they have been riding since they got there bikes out the dealor which is probably been 3 years or so they ride pretty good and safe not like ur usual atv assholes that u come across. thanx so far the honda seems great from what ive read in here

Top Bottom