vip

Feb 19, 2013
so no matter what brand or size. whats your best bang for your buck in after market parts? list them in order if you can.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
1) Brass - Learning how to jet the bike sharp is the single best performance enhancement you can make to a two-stroke. If I had to guess I'd say 90% of the bikes I've encountered are jetted poorly, even though most of them had some performance part bolted on that was rendered useless by the owners inability to jet the bike. Of those 90% with bad jetting, 99% of them SWEAR they have it jetted spot on, even as the spooge runs out of the pipe as they proclaim their jetting competence.

Save your money and learn to tune. Here's some additional info that may help : http://www.dirtrider.net/forums3/showthread.php?t=92818&page=1&pp=10

vip

Feb 19, 2013
ok.. true but i ride sleds and bikes ..have for years i understand jetting. but this is what i found . after raeding many of thing on site and guys go on and on about jetting. this is my prob with jetting where i live i dont ride tracks.im to old and there isnt many around. so we ride the bush. so we ride all kinds of temp and we ride from 1500ft to 6000ft in a day. this is really hard to jet for. we had a guy that used to carb tune every 1000ft. well it didnt take long for us to leave him at home. we came to ride not tune all day. this post is about add ons, i find a good pipe(jetted for it) is the best ive had on and stroke. some guys may think bars,gas tank,seat..ect

helio lucas

~SPONSOR~
Jun 20, 2007
High Lord Gomer said:
I would like to be able to bolt myself on to the seat.
Bolt, seat? better not even try to make a funny one :rotfl:

Best aftermarket part i´ve installed on my bike, by far, was my buddy wich is a national rider. Besides that, 100 cylinder on my cr 80 made my favorit allround bike ever. :cool:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Best bud's on this website, FREE!

Top Bottom