Kevin31

Aug 4, 2001
Guys, I need a MX boot with tons of support. I presently have Alpinestars Tech-4's. These offer very limited support. A few screw-ups at the local track have abused my ankles. I'm looking at Tech-8's, Fox Forma Comp's and Sidi Force Flex's. Help a dude out with skinny legs and ankles. Thanks.

KawieKX125

~SPONSOR~
Oct 9, 2000
I have chicken(spider) legs too. Lets face it, I am skin and bones(only 8% fat!). I tried every boot offered and the Sidi's fit the best because of the adjustable Calf. To boot(no pun intended), they are comfy, are well designed, tough, and offer unparallel ankle support IMO. Get them, you will not regret it.

gibbs_6

Jul 5, 2001
My skinny calves fit perfectly in my Sidis Flex Forces.The tech-8's I tryed on fit alright around the calves, but nothing like the Sidis.Just my 2 cents.

B

biglou

Re: Best boot for chicken legs.

IMO, a flaky, tender breading deep fried to a golden brown and sprinkled with a generous helping of cayan pepper is the best boot for my chicken legs! Oh, wait, I get it. Nevermind.
Sorry. It's Friday. Couldn't resist!:D

jake949

~SPONSOR~
Mar 7, 2000
6ft 155 size 11 shoes and i could not be more happy with my SIDI 's. i have tried tech 8's, and fox's. my next boots will be Sidi's.

Top Bottom