ragingbull

Nov 23, 2004
I know the fuel questions have been gone over many many times and the more past threads I read on them the more confused I get. I have a couple of superminis one by Eric Gorr (KX85 to KX100) and the other by PR2 (KX85 to KX105). Trying to get a good fuel the gives good throttle response and HP and one that is also fairly easy to jet with. The threads I read are saying that TT111 (B32) is a good 2 stroke fuel but the specs on the fuel just doesn't seem to add up to a good 2 stroke fuel. Most say a lower End point is good and TT111 has a 301 end point which is not that low. Also most say that the 90% evaporation should be close to the end point which is also not case with TT111 90% evap 235 end point 301. Point me in the right direction my friends and please keep the science on all of this in laymen terms so I can grasp some of this info... THANX MUCH

Jasle

Sponsoring Member
Nov 27, 2001
well the best fuel is going to be motor dependent. what type of compression are you running. We use C12 but your results may vary. If EG built your motor ask him wht he reccomends. He's well versed in fuels. PR2 as well.

Top Bottom