ShAkEdOwN

Nov 20, 2007
What goin on everybody?

I'm a 2 year noob to the dirt biking scene and have been loving the single track. I have riden the linciln hills/ tin cup area as well as wolverine. I am curious what are the best, there are a lot to choose from and would hate to drive up and end up riding some flat wide open 2 track.

So, What are the best single tracks in michigan or northern ohio?

Last edited:

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
d14enduro.org

ChrisKring

Jun 20, 2006
Gladwin and cedar creek are the best.

Anyway, I have ridden Evart 3 times over the past couple of weeks, it is clearly the most rocky I have ever seen it with all of the rain we have had. Very tough.

tz140

Mi. Trail Riders
Nov 28, 2009
If you're interested in making the trip to the UP, Moss Lake is very good; I would say the best in the state.

I do agree with Sal though, you see some of the best singletrack in enduros.

medwaste

Dec 1, 2006
I have trouble finding people to ride with at my lack of speed and I get LOST, so the family enduros have been fantastic for me. I have never ridden such a variety of trails or seen such beautiful country. I can't imagine how great the Sunday enduros must be. Try one!

ShAkEdOwN

Nov 20, 2007
ChrisKring said:

Anyway, I have ridden Evart 3 times over the past couple of weeks, it is clearly the most rocky I have ever seen it with all of the rain we have had. Very tough.

Yeah I rode it earlier this year and it was pretty technical then. a good challenge though.

ShAkEdOwN

Nov 20, 2007
tz140 said:
If you're interested in making the trip to the UP, Moss Lake is very good; I would say the best in the state.

I do agree with Sal though, you see some of the best singletrack in enduros.

Thats what I've been hearing just started planning a trip to moss lake. Long drive but I've heard its worth it.

ShAkEdOwN

Nov 20, 2007
ChrisKring said:

Gladwin and cedar creek look like 2 track to me........boo

ChrisKring

Jun 20, 2006
ShAkEdOwN said:
Gladwin and cedar creek look like 2 track to me........boo

:D The unwritten rule is to not post all over public message boards what the best trails are. You need to talk to people in person to find the best trails.

I ride Cedar Creek once a month or so. If they groom it, I ride it a couple of times a week until it's trashed again. There is no way you will see me or anyone else posting where the groomer has been.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
There used to be great riding behind DW's house and a well stocked refrigerator in the garage. But lately it is getting thinner in the woods as he has been eating all the foliage back there and it's getting thinned out so it's not as tight as it used to be. Might have to stage a GNCC back there now. The refrigerator is now stocked with whole wheat saw dust burgers and spinach juice. But you can still go riding there any time you want, just show up. :cool:

bk232

Feb 23, 2010
gladwin is a waste of time. unless you like wide open whooped out quad trails... it can also get pretty busy since it is the southern most trail system.

Top Bottom