Best Mini for adult?

Jasle

Sponsoring Member
Yeah you otta have fun on the 60 for a while. My son was beatin the crap out of his xR. We're looking to pick up a used 65 soon. We just got a New King Cobra but he says he wants to shift. He asked if he could just have a 65 for riding around the house and race the king. It all depends on how much $$ i can get a learner 60 or 65 for. They seem to get a good premium around here.

Hey Bundu,

What happened to you? You still in Ft Worth?

I am really looking into the klx110. How does it compare to the xr 50. It looks cool. I am just gonna race around on my place. I think the KLX 110 might be ready to go out of the box. Just add new triple clamp and bars.

What do you guys think of the klx110?

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
Riz, project ended sooner than expected, tried to PM you, box was full - will have to look you up next time I am in town.

Hey if you like yellow, you can always get the DRZ110 :)

The DRZ110/KLX110 is the same size as the XR70, just more vooma, got my boy the JR80 which is a little bigger, and even on this bike I feel like a monkey - 110 should be a hoot. The DRZ/KLX/TTR 125's look like insane little pit bikes, AJ and KelvinKDX have just about as much fun on these little bikes as they do on the big ones (Okie too) :)

Jasle

Sponsoring Member
KLX is a nice bike and seem to be fairly reliable. A lot of people use them for pit bikes. They are gaining in popularity for aftermarket parts too. If your just messing around the house it is a good bike. Also the jr80 and the pw80 are fun. I think the klx looks the coolest though.

But a 12hp xR sounds FUN!!! That is as much as the Cobra/Polini?ktm 50's but in a frame that could haul me around. Maybe I'll get the kit next year?

- a d v e r t i s e m e n t -

stormer94

Subscriber
If you got the dough, the xr50 is the way to go. You can even turn them into clutched transmissions for $1500.

If I had $8000 to burn, I'd build me the ultimate XR50. :yeehaw:

What about the least amount of dough for a good bike?

What do you guys think about the KLX 110? From where I see a new triple clamp bars and some new springs should be ready to go.

This way it has cool looks and a nice motor.
I will be racing them at my own place not at sanctioned races.