gn83tm

Dec 30, 2002
Does anyone know of any online sources for Yamaha and Kawasaki parts that stock a lot and have an online inventory checking system? I'm looking for a place (preferably in the midwest) that actually inventories parts and doesn't have to order them in when you place an order. Something like a Rocky Mountain or Dennis Kirk where you can see if the item is in stock before you actually order it. If I want to wait on someone to order it in, I'll just go to my local dealer - except that they can't seem to order the right thing unless I bring them a part number.

Thanks

B

biglou

My favorite for OEM Yamaha parts is www.DGY.com They have their prices listed in their parts diagrams and whether or not the part is in stock or not. And their prices rock. :nod:

gn83tm

Dec 30, 2002
biglou, DGY looks like it's what I am looking for. I want to know if a place has the part in stock before I order it so I don't have to wait on them to order it in and then ship it to me since that usually ends up taking close to 2 weeks.

I've used Bike Bandit before and haven't really had any problems but I don't think you can tell if the part is in stock when you place the order.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
DGY is actually a REAL store..been there many times.. that stocks a TON of dirt related stuff... not just some internet drop shipping outfit that may not be here tomorrow.. ie; throttlehead.com

Rcannon

~SPONSOR~
Nov 17, 2001
Okiewan said:
DGY is actually a REAL store..been there many times.. that stocks a TON of dirt related stuff... not just some internet drop shipping outfit that may not be here tomorrow.. ie; throttlehead.com

Nike Bandit has the nicest customer service reps in the world. I learned this when my last, and only, parts order took six weeks to arrive. Never again.

Top Bottom