D36 RMrider

Feb 24, 2004
I own a 03 rm250 and im looking to invest in a pipe Ive heard the sst is the best but what about the new pro circuit platium 2 will i loose top and gain bottom or will the top stay the same I race cross country and mx

02'Cr Rider

~SPONSOR~
Nov 20, 2001
i have the procircut pipe with the spark arrestor.It gives the bike more mid to top.I heard the fmf sst pipe gives more bottom to mid.Hey by the way did you race the hollister harescramble?I did,it was fun in the mud.Didnt place well, but it was sure lots of fun. :flame:

D36 RMrider

Feb 24, 2004
02'Cr Rider said:
i have the procircut pipe with the spark arrestor.It gives the bike more mid to top.I heard the fmf sst pipe gives more bottom to mid.Hey by the way did you race the hollister harescramble?I did,it was fun in the mud.Didnt place well, but it was sure lots of fun. :flame:
I Raced Hollister the course was great but thoes idiots running the parking made it stressfull. are u gonna race old crow? :thumb:

02'Cr Rider

~SPONSOR~
Nov 20, 2001
I'm going to try to make it to old crow,but its a 4 hr drive for me,long haul.I will be back to hollister later in the month of march to race again.See you out there. :)

kcsteck

Feb 18, 2004
Get the Bills pipe! I have that on my 02RM 250 and my son has the Pro Circuit on his 01RM 250 Between the two the Bills feels better all around. Im also from Nor Cal !!!

Top Bottom