Hogwylde

Aug 1, 2001
Okay everyone....I'd like to take a little poll. What's your alls opinions on the best places to get KX parts?? Dealers or internet. Phone #'s appreciated, internet addresses if they have'm.

Thanx

Hogwylde

Aug 1, 2001
Yup...been there. You cant BUY parts there. I've printed out the whole exploded part diagrams though and have ALL the part numbers for my bike from there. But, you can only buy ACCESSORIES there, not actual bike PARTS!! Stuff like pistons and rings and gaskets and such. I'm wanting to know where to buy PARTS!!!

Ricky

Jan 12, 2000
I have had good luck with Kawasaki of Riverside. Riverside, CA. I had their website url, but last time I tried it didn't work. Don't know whether they dropped their site or moved it!! Their phone # is in Kawaski site dealer listing.

whtkdxtra

May 23, 2000
[URL=www.rockymountainatv.com
Try this place. They have reasonable prices. I just ordered something from them this week. I expect arrival on Wed.

KXKen

Jan 6, 2001
Hogwylde, I've had very good luck getting O.E.M. KX parts from Midwest Action Cycle. They have a huge inventory and rarely have to order a part. I wouldn't advise buying aftermarket parts from them though. I had to return my Exel rims twice before they sent me the right ones. You can find them in the back of almost any dirtbike mag.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
TREASURE COAST hONDA-kAW

http://www.honda-kawasaki.com/

They have the best prices I have found. There may be better but this is the best I have found so far.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Chaparral 909-889-2761 They have an 800 # but I don't have it, sorry.

chooch

Mar 6, 2001
I've shopped with Bob's Cycle Supply Hi-per Sports and Rocky Mountain ATV www.rockymountainatv.com. All three have reasonable prices for parts, and if they don't have something listed I'm sure you can call them and ask. I usually order online if I don't need something right away and if I'm ordering a lot of parts (the shipping costs will sometimes offset the savings if you order a small amount). But if I need something right away I just go to my local dealer and pay the few bucks more.

JohnnyB

Hogwylde

Aug 1, 2001
Thanks Guys!!!

I usually go with honda-kawasaki.com....although getting a quote can take a week or more. I'm just tired of getting bent over by my local Kawasaki dealer (Dreyer Cycle of Indianapolis). From the quotes I get online, my local dealer is marking up parts anywhere from 60 to 200%.....and you know those guys online have to mark up a little to make SOME kind of profit.....so who knows how much the ACTUAL markup is. GEEZ!! Since they NEVER have the parts in stock anyway, why should I drive 30 miles there and still have to wait 10 days when I can order online and get them delivered to my door in 10 days???

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom