Best Playstation 1, PSX moto/super cross game

Staley8

Jan 29, 2001
What is the best available game for the Playstation 1 for motocross, supercross, and/or freestyle. I hear that EA sports makes a decent one and that Motocross Madness is terrible. Other than that I don't know. And if you are wondering why I am still asking about PS1 and not the PS2 or X-box. I got a free PS1 and don't want to spend time and money on a expensive video game system when I should be out riding. But when I'm not riding I can at least pretend I am on the playstation right?

Thanks is advance.

01HondaCR

May 31, 2001
Supercross Circuit is the best game I HAVE played. Don't get the McGrath vs Pastrana or the 1st Ricky Carmichael. I don't know about the 2nd one. Also i think it wad Supercross 2000 that was really bad. Not sure though. Sorry I couldnt help much.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
For PS1 Supercross Circuit is THE best, most realistic, and down right fun MX/SX/FMX game available. I've played them all and this is THE one.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
And they all stink next to MXMadness 2 for the PC :)

_SOLO_

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 15, 2000
You can get MXM2 for $20 or less nowadays. I have had it since it first came out and I still play it almost everyday. It is without a question the best moto game ever.

Staley8

Jan 29, 2001
Thanks for the responses so far guys. I have done a little research on Supercross Circuit from 989 Studios and like you guys said it seems to be the best one out right now for PSX. I will also have to look into MXM2 for the PC. It looks like all of the games for PSX are old now like 2000 versions, probably b/c they are pushing the PS2 instead. But anyway I'll check out Supercross Circuit and stay away from McGrath 2000 and MotoMadness 1.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I've got MM2 on my PC as well, Supercross Circuit kicks it's butt as well even though I do enjoy playing MM2.

yz250roost

~SPONSOR~
Oct 16, 2000
yes yes both supercross circuit and mm2 have room on my shelf, we can all share can't we????

Top Bottom