best price on Asterisk Cell Knee Braces

OTHG MIKE

Oct 26, 2004
I got them in 4 days. I twisted my right knee a few weeks before I ordered the cells and two months later I can't roll over in bed without a sharp pain in my knee. Wish I got them earlier. When I have the braces on there is no pain at all. I did four motos plus a 4 lap practice a few weeks back with out a problem. They make a world of differance. I have my physical tomorrow at 9AM so I hope to see an ortho guy after that and get this thing fixed. Should have just ponied up the five hundred when I was still in one piece. Think about it.

Mike

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Unless the price has been dropped by Asterisk, I don't think they'll be happy to hear that, lol. Good for you tho! Good advice too.

OTHG MIKE

Oct 26, 2004
Why, do they practice price control on their distributors? All that does is screw the consumer. Probably a lot of dealers just sitting on these things because everyone is the same price.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
I won't go into the complete distribtion concept here, but will say that mfg's (in ANY industry) do not want dealers/distributors that whore-out the market. When their product brings very little profit to all the distributors, the distributors don't care to stock the product any longer. At that point the customer truly is screwed.

njkx

Apr 13, 2004
does anyone know if this site charges tax or shipping? my insurance company covers up to $500 no questions asked! If it is $501 I have to get all sorts of Dr. notices and apporvals.

Top Bottom