GASGAS18

Apr 25, 2002
Whats the best game out there? I want somethin equivelent to atv off road fury 2 but a dirtbike version. i know there are prolly plentf of motocross games, but are there any enduro games?

zcookie49

Seven OUT!
Dec 21, 2000
For PS2, you have to wait until Jan 2004, that is when MX Unleashed will become available. I have been waiting for this game for over a year and a half now. It will be made by THQ and Rainbow studios I believe, who created ATV offroad fury 2 and makers of Motocross Madness 2. Apparently Roncada has alot of input into this game as well. If you go to Gamespot.com, you can check out pixs of it, looks Awesome.

BigAl

Mar 30, 2001
ive been looking forward to this game also, and hoping that it would be on xbox live, but after reading that im very dissapointed... :(
i would rather wait the extra few months and have it be on live...

atc3434`

~SPONSOR~
Nov 1, 2001
Looks awesome... MCM2 is the best so far on PC as far as I can tell... but it looks like they may have it beat. Hope the physics are good!

mxer842

~SPONSOR~
Nov 11, 2003
i played mcm2 the other night fo the first time in months after being hooked on atv2 and thought that it stunk pretty bad in comparison. for the time being i think atv2 offers the most realistic physics. mx unleashed is made by the same guys as mcm2 and atv2 and each of those have taken a giant leap forward from its predecessor(sp?) hopefully this is an indication of what we can expect from mxunleashed.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
I've been waiting for Rainbow to make this game since the first ATV Fury thing... should be really good. Assuming you like to play video games. And 720p wide screen? :aj:

Porstala F9

Jul 30, 2003
MX unleashed does look crazy.

So there will deffinetly be no Xbox Live play? Damn. Kind of a shame, since the Moto GP demo was such a hit and everyone loved it. Same as the ultra realistic Moto GP 2, which had a lot of depth to it, being able to fully customize the decals and colors on your bike, being able to adjust things like wheelbase, gear ratios, tires, suspension, etc, which had huge impacts on the performance of the bikes. All fully lisenced bikes and everything from the mgp season.

720p deffinetly is going to kick ass with the Xbox version. Don't know why its not on the cube though.

I hope the engine noises are good. One thing that pissed me off with many of the other MX games, the engine noises are usually crap. Expecially MX superfly! Hopefully this game turns out to be awesome like Excite Bike 64 on the N64. That game was amazing, and had awesome engine noises :)

Top Bottom