marcusgunby

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 9, 2000
Heres a dyno of the 2001YZ 125 with a std reed vs a v force-the v force adds power all the way up on the YZ-a good mod.

Attachments

• V force vs std reed 2001 YZ125 (Custom).JPG
    V force vs std reed 2001 YZ125 (Custom).JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 2,755

yamayz125

Feb 8, 2003
I can`t see the picture.
Here`s the message I got:

yamayz125, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

What`s wrong?

TrackMaster

Mar 15, 2001
I have a vforce on my 96 yz125, which is a very similar bike to the 01 yz. It adds power all the way through like marcus says. It requires a little bit of jetting afterwards, but it is worth every penny!

TrackMaster

Mar 15, 2001
Since you are changing the intake manifold, it changes how the fuel is delivered... or something like that, im really tired. I think the vforce made my bike a little rich? I think I went a step leaner on the main jet, and the needle needed to go one step leaner as well, but Im at the end of my needle and dont wanna order a new one lol.

billtx

~SPONSOR~
Dec 22, 2002
I have a 99 YZ 125. I had to rejet with the V-Force also. I'm 2 steps down on the main (330 vs 350) and probably could go to a 320 when it gets really hot here in TX. Also at the end of the needle and don't feel like ordering a new one. I can't say if the V-Force made it work better than before since the bike was really messed up when I bought it.

Top Bottom