KDXFRK

Oct 29, 2003
I have been on the prowl lately for a KDX220, not a whole lot is coming up though. I was wondering whether it's because of the time of year or what. I was thinking that in the spring I would end up paying more for a used bike than I would now and that would be my advantage to buy now. Then again maybe price is not affected by time of year and so this coming spring will offer more options so that being the case I should just hold up until then.

Zerotact

~SPONSOR~
Dec 10, 2002
You should be able to get a KDX220 new for at least as low as $4100... If not keep looking. I bought mine in DEC and got that price, and have heard of people gettting them even cheaper... Keep in mind, mine was $4100 out the door with no additional freight, or setup charges....

TheGrinch

Nov 26, 2000
In the Brisbane area (Australia) you don't see that many KDX's for sale. I guess they are such a good bike, people hang on to them. I too ended up buying mine new.

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
I think a good time too buy is at a motorcycle show of some sort, usually the factories offer incentives and you can find last years model.. Plus you can see all the different manufacturers bikes on display too see first hand..
RIck

TrailDale

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 14, 1999
Dealers are nearing the time that they start having to pay interest on the bikes they are carrying over to next season. I've purchased two bikes this time of year and got prices at least 10% off list price. Look hard and you should be able to find a dealer clearing out a new KDX220 for $3800 to $3900 before the first of the year. I saw new 200's going for $3600 last winter.
Good luck hunting!

Top Bottom