yamaha1

Feb 2, 2001
What is everyones favorite trials video? Now that there are four Balancing Act videos and several others that look good I am not sure which one to buy. I am interested in one instructional video and one entertainment video. Thanks.

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
Look for Jordi Tarres for the instructional video. The guy has a remarkable technique and explains very well. I can't remember the exact video name.

ExeterXCSP

Oct 29, 2005
I've got Ryan Youngs Trials Training Techniques And Cross Training Tools. I highly recommend it. It covers basic bike set up and basic trials techniques as well as some very advanced techniques. It's a little pricey but very well done.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
For instruction:
The Ryan Young video is AWESOME! Very well done and everything is presented to show you how to do it and it builds on learned skills not just a look what I can do hope you can too type of video.

For entertainment:
Pick one. There's tons of good ones that don't have a big following and then there is the BA-4 series as well as footage of National and Internation events both indoor & out. Lewis Sport has a lot of them.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom