wrench

'00 Flappin' Fender [Ret]
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
Ivan,

Give me and call at the shop and I will hook you up! :)

wrench

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Arai VX-PRO ... nothing else comes close. End of story.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I don't know about that Okie, I've seen a lot of them bicycle helmets that flow a bunch more air than the Arai. :confused:

Heck I bet my new lid flows more air and it comes in at 700g, plus has the coolio factor of being all carbonfiber, even the visor. Just don't get behind Wardy or AJ or your face may end up rearranged a little bit.

AJ Waggoner

Crash Test Dummy
Nov 5, 1999
of the current helmets the
ARAI..!!!!!Okiewan is right..
no doubts!
Street helmets it's the same answer ARAI RXrr7 vents by far the best.
Arai sems to have the venting thing down to where you actually can feel it work.Plus thier helmets probably fit better than most -
depending on your melons shape.
You dont have a real high /large forhead like Gomer says you do--
do you Ivan? :)

in the past ..the JT ALS 1 and ALS 2 was WAY better venting than anything made sence..
wonder why that helmet never went over that well?
it was made by Bell.:think
I had 2 of them and they were great.

but hey for youself a Xmas present you cant beat a Arai pro! great paint jobs too!

Last edited:

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
I like my Bell Moto 7 for cooling - it has at least 8 vents and what they call their "Surround Air Forced Cooling Transfer System". There is vents in the chin area, eyebrow area, top of the helmet... and I really like mine. Seems to keep me cooler than all of the helmets I have had in the past.

Rogue

Dec 25, 2000
Please remember when you decide on how much you are willing to spend that the helmet must be replaced after a hard hit. Most of us wait much too long to replace compromised helmets because thay do not look too bad. The top of the line that is kept too long is a liaibility.

Top Bottom