JMD

Jul 11, 2001
Anybody know where to get a good deal on KTM replica plastics? I want the '97 orange stuff, to put on my '94 300 E/XC. Thanks.

Coach in ND

Mar 19, 2001
You might be outta luck. I had a '94 250 SX and at the time you could only get plastic from KTM even though it was made by Acerbis!!

You can get '98-'02 plastic made by UFO or Acerbis from any Parts Unlimited dealer. Check it out maybe they can get the stuff for the older bikes to!!!

doug e fresh

Feb 8, 2001
orange plastic

You may want to call around to some of the bigger KTM dealers and see if they will give you a package deal on a complete set of plastic. I was at Sportsman Cycle (Vegas) and Premier Motorsports (Phoenix) a few weeks ago and they had 96-97 orange plastic in their accesories section. Chaparral lists the 96-97 plastic in their latest catalog (UFO and Acerbis). Kevin's Cycle in Mass. used to have package deals on plastic, don't know if they still do but they are good to deal with. Dont have their no. handy but they advertise in Trailrider mag. Hope this info helps, Doug 89atk406,94exc300,01mxc300

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom