mtngoat

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 12, 2000
Crab Flats looks booked On Friday night, but there may be openings on Sat. night. My neighbor Bill (YZ426) got the last reservation and is coming up with his family, including Christian who rides a YZ80. I may trailer in from Big Bear and bring my Quad for Mary Jo to ride. :)

Big Pine is the alternate campsite and is sticker-good to Crab Flats.

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Originally posted by LongTime
Currently share an XR50 - looking for something a little bigger for the older one now).

Hey Lt How about a XR600:p

Desert bob
Are you going to Kennedy meadows? Also, I live in Rancho Santa Margarita and am planning a Corona trail ride Sun PM (tenativly) and Wed. 8/15 am ( definately) the 2nd is posted in this site. under socal riding 8/13-8/17 Le tme know if your interested in joining in. :cool:

Desertbob

Mar 1, 2000
Hi Scar Tissue,

Not going to Kenndy Meadows will be in Big Bear camping with the family. Would love to go riding on Wednesday. I will check with my work schedule. I was planning on taking Friday off to get to Crab Flats early but maybe I can get "arrested in mexico" tuesday night. :p

Desert Bob

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
desert bob

the wed trip is on for the 15th if you can join us. Great! Just let me know by tues midday so I can give you directions or we could carpool. I believe your heading up to big bear on the 17th, Are you staying all the next week?
It may be too much to do, but were not going to Kennedy Meadows until the 24th.

I just wanted to make sure you had the right dates. :cool:

Desertbob

Mar 1, 2000
Had the dates wrong. Can't go that week-end. Need to put in new base boards in the family room. :(

Thanks for thinking of me. I should know by Monday if I can make Wednesday. Ouch that sentence hurt my head.

Desert Bob

Desertbob

Mar 1, 2000
Hey Mtngoat,

When do you and Mary Jo plan on showing up on Saturday? Also I am planning on being at the camp site around 12:00 on Friday if your up for a little afternoon fun.

Let me know.

Bob

mtngoat

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 12, 2000
Hey Bob,

Looking "iffy" for Mary Jo, she has a sick mom to take care of. I don't think I'll hit the road till 3:00, but my neighbor Bill (YZ426) is taking off earlier and should be there around 1-2:00 pm on Friday. I'm planning to hook up Sat morning around 9:00 am with my buddies. I'm resolved to do the kiddy ride, but I'm hoping us "big kids" can do a Deep Creek or Macolm Smith run :)

Desertbob

Mar 1, 2000
Mtngoat,

Sorry to hear about Mary Jo's mom. I hope eveything is well with her. My wife was looking forward to meeting her and chatting around the trailer. BTW. My kids will burn out early so a late morning/early afternoon Malcom Smith run would be swell. ;)

Bob

Desertbob

Mar 1, 2000
Sorry to say but my family and I will not be able to camp this week-end. Seems the mighty Dodge Cummins has a bad lift pump. I will however be coming up with Larry and Matt to ride on Saturday. So if anyone wants a site #13 is open. I will have the paperwork with me.

See you guys on Saturday.

Desert Bob

Top Bottom