Big Bear, CA Annual Enduro 8-11/12

mtngoat

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 12, 2000
Some of you Big Bear riders (and those who couldn't make it) expressed interest in the annual Big Bear Trail Rider's Club Enduro.

I ran into the Prez. and several members planning this year's route. It will be considerably tougher than previous Enduros, covering all of the "A" loop we did on our last DRN ride. Looks like IMS is one of the sponsors and anyone who finishes the "A" loop gets a finisher's plaque (it will be well-earned this year).

The fees provide much needed support to keep the local forests open.

Here's the link: http://home.socal.rr.com/bbtr/poster.html

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
mtngoat. Are you going to ride it or are you working for the club? Sounds like fun. Have never ridden an enduro and don't have any time keeping equipment but, maybe I could wing it? What class would I ride? I have to get my XR350 back in shape. You guys put a pretty good hurt on it at the Big Bear ride.;)

Last edited:

mtngoat

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 12, 2000
Dale and I are talking about it, but we're not sure we want to eat that much dust (2-300 riders expected). Also, I expect a lot of carnage given the big jump in difficulty from prior years. I don't have an enduro computer either and figured we'd just review the route and go (don't need no stinkin roll-chart:p ).

I think Yvo and maybe David are manning checkpoints. I'll check out more details to see how they plan to divide the riders, if at all. Rumor is that the first day could be over 150 miles.:scream: . I can envision scores of riders bunched up on John Bull and Malcolm Smith, unless we get ahead of em;)

Top Bottom