*william*

Jul 5, 2000
Originally posted by scar tissue
re: name tags I'll make them at work real quick for everyone. We have a cool printer with sticker paper already. I just don't know all your first names.
I'll have them at wegde ranch.
:)

HELLO
My Name is...
SPODE

lol

Actually, Will for short. :cool:

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
LT

we were typing at the same time. we'll meet you at mcdonalds.

:)

CPT Jack

~SPONSOR~
Jun 27, 2000
Missing the coolest ride :-(

I was considering my attendance "uncertain" out of a sense of hope. Unfortunately though, it is certain that I will not make the ride. I was really looking forward to this trip quite a bit (never been to Big Bear) and was looking forward to meeting everyone, camping and hanging out as well. Poor me. "Things" happen and unfortunately work slowed and I was laid off. If it was just a question of a hundred bucks or so I still would have made it, but I had the opportunity to go on orders for the month at my Reserve unit and well ... gotta pay the rent, right? Anyway, life took a sharp left but I'm hanging in there.

So everyone ... be safe and have fun and I'll try not to think about all the fun I'm missing out on. :(

Mtngoat, I'm particularly sorry to have bailed. Hopefully we'll be able to meet up when the situation changes on the homefront.

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
I CAN'T STAND IT, THAT'S IT I'M OUTTA HERE. GOING TO PLAY GOLF WITH A CLIENT. SEE YOU TOMM. ON THE MOUNTAIN.:) :) :) :)

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
Originally posted by LongTime
Bundy -- RmJeff -- Scar -- anyone else who wants to caravan up the mountain:

A few of us are meeting at the MacDonalds where the I-15 meets the 91. .

Let us know if you're joining us for that, please.

To far south for me. I will see you guys at Big Pine..

MXBundy I tried to PM back but the box is full.

Top Bottom