scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
I was surfing through the D37 site and came across these events. Any of us with plates interested. The night ride sounds like fun. I'll probrably try and make both of them.

THE BIG BEAR RUN - JUNE 26-27, 2004
Our Annual Big Bear Run will be held earlier this year to avoid fire season. This two-day dual-sport tour of the mountains surrounding Big Bear Lake is open to riders of all skill levels, as both days will have options of varying difficulty. Street-legal, licensed motorcycles with spark arrestors are required. A free continental breakfast will be available. On Saturday evening we'll present the A-Loop finisher plaques at our catered Barbeque, to be followed by a prize giveaway. Check back to the D37 site for details.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE BIG BEAR NIGHT RIDE - JULY 31, 2004
Our Moonlight Mountain Madness night ride will also be held earlier this year. Check back the the D37 site later, for more details.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
oldandslo said:
Sounds like it might be fun. Any idea on how street legal the bike has to be? Are plates and insurance good enough?

That's all I've got and I've been up their alot.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I'm there!! I just got my map that I ordered of all the fire roads and off road trails, we need a ride up there!

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
lol

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
JWW said:
If Elk can get my bike plated im in.

For enough donuts, I've heard Elky will get a 2004 YZ450F plated, a bike not allowed at some red sticker tracks. JK :laugh:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Quit sweet talking me!

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
scar tissue said:
For enough donuts, I've heard Elky will get a 2004 YZ450F plated, a bike not allowed at some red sticker tracks. JK :laugh:

He helped me plate my CRF450. All I had to do was buy him his own Krispy Kreem franchise. :ohmy: But, it was worth it. :laugh: Oh yeah, gotta do his lawn and wash his windows for the next 6 months too. Still worth it.:yeehaw: :yeehaw:

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
I'll give Elk a *blank* if he plates mine. :moon:

Last edited:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom