fgsacts

Dec 2, 2001
We are planning on riding in the Bib Horn National Forest next summer. Can anyone give some info on this area? We are vacationing at Mt. Rushmore and going to Yellowstone and the Big Horns looke like a good place to lay over and ride for a few days. How is the riding around Yellowstone? Thanks in advance.

fgsacts

Dec 2, 2001
Ok, obviously nobody is familiar with the Big Horn Mountains. This concerns me a little since I am going there next summer. Anyone ride at all in Wyoming? Where and can I get a trail report? Thanks.

mike rue

~SPONSOR~
Oct 24, 2002
IF YOU LIKE ENDUROS THERE IS ONE A PLACE CALLED INYAN KARA IN UPTON WYO. NEAR DEVILS TOWER. IT WAS AROUND JUNE 30 LAST YEAR. THEY DONT HAVE A 2003 POSTING UP YET. ALSO THERE IS A CYCLE CLUB IN GILLETTE. IAM NOT SURE WHAT IT IS CALLED. HOPE THIS WILL HELP.

REDFEVER

Dec 26, 2002
fgsacts, there are plenty of places to ride in that part of Wyoming. In the park itself you cannot take motorized vehicles but around the park you can. If you contact the forest service out there they will send you a topographic map of riding places for $5. i hope this helps. If you are unable to get a response let me know and I will send you what I have. I ride in Wyoning every year and I live in Montana and love riding here. If you ever come to Montana I will be more than happy to show you places to ride here.

fgsacts

Dec 2, 2001
Thanks for the response. I will contact the Forest Service for the map or just pick it up when we are out there.

Top Bottom