Big Woods 200 Dual Sport in Nothern Wisconsin

NDRO

Jan 6, 2001
Big Woods 200 Dual Sport in Nothern Wisconsin
Thought I would pass on this info on this Dual Sport ride. It's being put on by the Madison Motorcycle Club and is being put on near Wabeno, WI.
Here's the web address for more info http://www.madisonmotorcycleclub.org/dual_sport.htm

I fired off my pre-reg today and am looking forward to the ride. They contacted the State Police about those of us with "Somewhat legal" bikes, and the state informed them that if the state you live in gave you a title and plate, it was good enough for them... My KDX is ready!!!

See you there.

NDRO

Jan 6, 2001
I don't get it... :(
What's a Wisconsin Death Trip and what does it have to do with a Dual Sport Ride??

NDRO

Jan 6, 2001
Gotcha.. I guess I'm to old for the heavy metal scream rap, that is currently popular. I'm still enjoying Tool and others from the 90's, but I just can't quite enjoy this heavy metal hip-hop.

Thanks for the explination, though.

chumbucket

Apr 5, 2001
static x is not even close to any hip hop heavy metal band.They are the crazyest band that I have ever heard.If you ever want to get pumped up for a race or for anything I would defently suggest them.If anyone knows of a band that is even close to being as heavy or crazy as static x i would appricaite it if you wouls let me know.

Top Bottom