qwert321

Jun 19, 2003
i hope someone can help me with this one.my bike bogs on landings i clean the carb, set the float ect. i know that it is jetting issue because whwn it was cold this morning it didnt do it .it started doing it again as the temperature got warmer.i just dont know if i should drop the needle one more clip or is it a pilot problem.i dont know if the bike has always done this because i just bought it two weeks ago.

Nevada Sixx

Jan 14, 2000
try fresh gas in case of water in float bowl,, then put a piece of stiff foam between your carb and engine so carb wont bounce around so much, get some T-vents for your carb hoses.

qwert321

Jun 19, 2003
i think i found the problem.when i was taking my aftermarket pipe of to try the stock one there was a lot of dirt stuck to oil just under the cylinder. and the base gasket was aquished out a little. it must have been leeking. fixed it and will try hope it works now.

MXTex

~SPONSOR~
Feb 29, 2000
Sounds like you've found it; but if not, make sure your vent hoses are not clogged. I had this same thing happen on my 94 CR and the cause was clogged vent hoses.

Top Bottom