bbbom

~SPONSOR~
Aug 13, 1999
Hey Gospeedracer, I don't loan the CR500 out, it took too long to find him but I know of a KX500 you can have!! ;)

Rooster see if you can borrow something easy to ride, gear her up & make it fun. If she can ride a bicycle she can ride a motorcycle. My five year old started riding on a LEM 50 a few weeks ago, and she was a little scared but, we just took it slow & now she's following us on some of the trails.

Tell her to come visit us here in the ladies room.

G. Gearloose

Pigment of ur imagination
Jul 24, 2000
bbbom and Gospeedracer,
Thanks for the encouragement, you reminded me its important to get her out there <i>this season<i> or it'll only be more difficult later.

I'll see if I can convince her to come talk about the sport here, she has enjoyed some great stories you girls write.

Wish you all well,
Tom

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Originally posted by gospeedracer:
then I have seen and test ridden the TTR125 and I would have to agree with most everyone else that it is a great bike to learn on. Very forgiving and perfect for the shorter rider (like Rich from what I hear :p )

I'm not really short, I just figure as long as I'm going to hit the ground ANYWAY I might as well stay as close as possible. :)
The thrill (and security) of being able to put both feet on the ground shouldn't be underestimated. Plus the TTR is small enough to pick up and carry home if you break it :eek:

rachel

Jun 14, 2004
i am an 18 yr old female i just started riding this week before i could pick my bike up i tried riding my friends cr100 and thought it was perfect until i got my bike crf150 and i'm very happy with it and i feel more stable on it

Top Bottom