LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
That's a real fancy one.

Here's a no frills version that is a little cheaper and lighter weight. CLICK

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
VD - You are a strange man ... How in the hell do you expect me to mount the dumper without adding ANOTHER hitch? Maybe I should mount it on the front, so we could road hunt. :p

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Gasgasman, that little toilet unit just reminds me of a jack-in-box with yer head peekin' out above the little potty box.  lol.  :)  And the fridge is for your beer while you're on the can???  You guys!

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Natalie~

As you can see from the pictures you would have to stand up in order to reach the fridge of beer if you were on the pooper. That's a major flaw in this design. :| Whoever did the R&D on this project should be fired for that. :p

:confused:

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Originally posted by dirty~d~
That's a major flaw in this design. :| Whoever did the R&D on this project should be fired for that. :p

Yes indeed!  Everyone knows your butt cheeks are supposed to stay at least 22.38% in contact with the planar surface of the toilet seat in order to achieve maximum ergos while reaching for a cold one.  :silly: Secondly, the occupant of the Sanitary Box Prototype is left in plain view of other trailer dweller inhabitants while performing his functions.  How appalling!  Very unethical! :|  Lastly, the Sanitary Box Prototype is very discriminating against the potential female occupant in that there is no storage area for feminine "products." nor, might I mention, is a mirror anywhere in sight. 

Jonala

~SPONSOR~
Sep 20, 2000
To the R&D dept.
Please look into adding a CD / gameboy player, AM/FM stereo, and a flat screen HDTV with satellite connection. :thumb:

Top Bottom