Bike needs a ride OK to Amarillo or OK to DFW

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Hey guys, I have just got my boy a new JR80, and it is sitting at Ajax Kawasaki in OK city.

If there is anyone heading west to Amarillo in the next week or 2 or south to DFW and can fit an extra bike on their trailer, please let me know.

I am about 4 hours out of OK city, so it would be great if I could save the trip.

Also, if any of the spodes heading out to the Amarillo fest have extra space and can pick the bike up, please let me know.

My brother will be heading up from Temple TX for the fest, so if I can't get the bike to Amarillo, he can pick it up for me in the DFW area.

Thanks in advance.

Alan
BB
Amarillo Spode Fest - http://www.dirtrider.net/forums3/showthread.php?s=&postid=275523#post275523

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
I am not even going to tell the little guy about the bike, will just have him see it there at the fest, let him check it out, and then after he drools a while, let him know it is his - should be sweet - an early birthday present. :)

Attachments

• jr80s.jpg
    jr80s.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 183

02yz125

Sep 25, 2001
If someone can get it to Dallas area, I can get it to Amarillo! I have a guy that works for me and he commutes from Amarillo to Dallas. We only work Friday- Sunday! He sleeps in his truck in the parking lot. I'm sure he would be glad to haul it back. Let me know!

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Thanks for the offer 02yz125 - looks like I am in luck though, one of the guys coming to the Amarillo fest will be able to pick it up and bring it through.

This is going to be one heck of a fest ! :)

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Bundu, the Heartland Spodes "make a wish" commitee will take care of you on this one. :cool:

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Lorin will pick up. Bswift will load in trailer. craig_enid will secrue in trailer. justql will drive. Yep we've got it covered.;)

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Originally posted by BunduBasher
My brother will be heading up from Temple TX for the fest, so if I can't get the bike to Amarillo, he can pick it up for me in the DFW area.

Just curious who your brother is, Temple is just down the road from me. I know there are a few guys from Temple that I run into at the races from time to time but I don't know their names. One of them belongs to the family that owns the El Conquistador restaurant in Temple.

Top Bottom