500_boy

Jan 3, 2004
Hey there, I recently purchased a 1985 CR500, I was wondering where the best place to buy parts for this bike are in Canada. For my quad I shop at royal distributing but they do not have much for bike parts, any ideas...

Can Can Kev

Feb 24, 2003
online, im pretty shure many of them will ship to canada just ask, but for a 85 its gonna be a crap shoot finding parts anyways so good luck....

MX 125

Aug 21, 2003
www.kimpex.com you need to have adobe acrobat reader to view there catologe but if you dont have it they have a link, also im not to sure how to order from them since i never have and they dont have a shopping cart function, i have a dealer in my town that deals threw them so i just go through them but if you figure out how to order through kimpex let me know.

mole1

Jul 14, 2002
if you only want to deal in canada machine racing is excellent to deal with , they are a honda/yamaha dealership that does mailorder across canada . but on the other hand if you really want to save money buy from the usa and have it sent to you by mail . for some reason canadian dealers have no problem looking you in the eye while they are screwing you on price .

Formula

Sep 21, 2000
I use the Kimpex site often. If you use it make sure you click on the Canadian flag then go to the offroad section. I copy down the prices and part numbers and bring them to my closest dealer who doesn't even sell my brand of bike. They have no problem ordering the items for me. The Kimpex prices are not to bad.
You can also search here at Steen Hansens:

http://www.steenhansens.com/cat/motorcycle/index.html

and do the same thing with prices and part numbers, except that thier site is quite archaic looking.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom