EBOD

Nov 1, 2001
I'm trying to find out information about bike shoes, etc. (i.e., the things you can put on your trailer to hold your bike's wheel so you don't need tie-downs (even though I'd still use tie downs)). When I do google searches on the topic, I get a bunch of bicycle shoe (i.e., for your feet) information.

Does anyone have any name brands or website references about the kind of shoes I'm talking about here? I need to compare features, prices, etc.

Thanks!

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
Do a search for "bike shoe" or "ATK bike shoe" on * - bay motors. I bought both mine at over a 1/3 off retail from there.

EBOD

Nov 1, 2001
Thank you for the replies. The information was very helpful.

It looks like the ATK's only work for full sized bike. Does anyone know of a similar product that will work for my kids' bikes (right now, they ride KLX 110s)?

Thanks again!

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
EBOD said:
It looks like the ATK's only work for full sized bike. Does anyone know of a similar product that will work for my kids' bikes (right now, they ride KLX 110s)?

Thanks again!

I don't recall the name of the company, but keep an eye out on * -bay and you will find the bike shoes you are looking for that can be used with a 14 or 17 inch wheel.

Top Bottom