Bike Thieves

You know what I hate more about them than them actually stealing our bikes? The fact that they read about how much we don't like them on these forums and they don't care.

To this day I think that I get the most mad when bike theft is brought up. I can see someone stealing parts or bikes, but when my helmet was stolen off of my lock, my blood boils. The fact that I know they will never use it is what angers me the most. I would not mind so much if they were taking it because they needed one. How many people actually wear a helmet on the street unless it is the law.

RM_guy

Moderator /
Damn Yankees
MOTO ON RM250 said:
...The fact that they read about how much we don't like them on these forums and they don't care.
I doubt they read these forums. Those types don't understand the community aspect of the sport and wouldn't even think that we are a tight knit family connected by the love of bikes. They might be surprised to know how many of us would be willing to track them down and beat the snot out of them.

_JOE_

Subscriber
RM_guy said:
I doubt they read these forums. Those types don't understand the community aspect of the sport and wouldn't even think that we are a tight knit family connected by the love of bikes. They might be surprised to know how many of us would be willing to track them down and beat the snot out of them.
I agree, most thieves don't know s*@t about a bike. Some guy tried to steal a bike from a friend of mine, he pushed it about a hundred yards down the road and ditched it. We figure he couldn't get it started. Why even bother to steal something you don't know to operate?

_JOE_ said:
Why even bother to steal something you don't know to operate?
You don't have to operate it to sell it... and thats what 90% of them are in it for.

You know what I hate more than bike thieves?

People who buy bikes/parts that are obviously stolen or even questionable. Not only are they criminals, they are stupid since they are willing to pay for something that someone else got for free.

I cant think of anything I hate more than a thieve, never had a bike stolen but the thought of it is enough to give me a stroke. I had my work car stolen, after two weeks I found my car, found out who stole it and had a witness that that saw him jumping my car. Cops arrested him after a lot of bitching, the little POS dope head got 60 days in drug rehab and was ordered to pay damages to my car. Two years and I haven't seen a dime of it, seems the poor guy has a meth problem and can't spare the cash. :|

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
MOTO ON RM250 said:
No? I am sure there are at least a good dozen or two on here that we don't know about.
if they are here, I will hunt them down and kill them.

RM_guy

Moderator /
Damn Yankees
XRpredator said:
Now THAT'S what I'm talking about :nod: :laugh:

MOTO ON RM250 said:
No? I am sure there are at least a good dozen or two on here that we don't know about.
It is probably the guys who ask all the stupid questions that are readily available in their manual! If I get solid confirmation on who stole our dirtbikes I will cut their fingers off one by one in the rear sprocket. No fingers,no stealing. Then I will shoot them in the knee caps,from the back side. Then I will spend 5 years in jail. I am not good with the last part!

Moose

Subscriber
XRpredator said:
Just move north of the border, we know how much Pred hates Canada...or you can ride a 2 stroke, and Pred won't touch you.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Moose said:
Just move north of the border, we know how much Pred hates Canada...or you can ride a 2 stroke, and Pred won't touch you.
I don't hate Canada. Just Canadians.

holeshot

Crazy Russian
XRpredator said:

Hey .. don't talk about killing yourself ... this is a family board.

:yell: