MOTO ON RM250

Aug 10, 2007
You know what I hate more about them than them actually stealing our bikes? The fact that they read about how much we don't like them on these forums and they don't care.

geraldo

Oct 12, 2004
To this day I think that I get the most mad when bike theft is brought up. I can see someone stealing parts or bikes, but when my helmet was stolen off of my lock, my blood boils. The fact that I know they will never use it is what angers me the most. I would not mind so much if they were taking it because they needed one. How many people actually wear a helmet on the street unless it is the law.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
MOTO ON RM250 said:
...The fact that they read about how much we don't like them on these forums and they don't care.
I doubt they read these forums. Those types don't understand the community aspect of the sport and wouldn't even think that we are a tight knit family connected by the love of bikes. They might be surprised to know how many of us would be willing to track them down and beat the snot out of them.

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
RM_guy said:
I doubt they read these forums. Those types don't understand the community aspect of the sport and wouldn't even think that we are a tight knit family connected by the love of bikes. They might be surprised to know how many of us would be willing to track them down and beat the snot out of them.

I agree, most thieves don't know s*@t about a bike. Some guy tried to steal a bike from a friend of mine, he pushed it about a hundred yards down the road and ditched it. We figure he couldn't get it started. Why even bother to steal something you don't know to operate?

trakkerman

Nov 12, 2001
You know what I hate more than bike thieves?

People who buy bikes/parts that are obviously stolen or even questionable. Not only are they criminals, they are stupid since they are willing to pay for something that someone else got for free.

pryor

Oct 21, 2006
I cant think of anything I hate more than a thieve, never had a bike stolen but the thought of it is enough to give me a stroke. I had my work car stolen, after two weeks I found my car, found out who stole it and had a witness that that saw him jumping my car. Cops arrested him after a lot of bitching, the little POS dope head got 60 days in drug rehab and was ordered to pay damages to my car. Two years and I haven't seen a dime of it, seems the poor guy has a meth problem and can't spare the cash. :|

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
MOTO ON RM250 said:
No? I am sure there are at least a good dozen or two on here that we don't know about.
if they are here, I will hunt them down and kill them.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
MOTO ON RM250 said:
No? I am sure there are at least a good dozen or two on here that we don't know about.
It is probably the guys who ask all the stupid questions that are readily available in their manual! If I get solid confirmation on who stole our dirtbikes I will cut their fingers off one by one in the rear sprocket. No fingers,no stealing. Then I will shoot them in the knee caps,from the back side. Then I will spend 5 years in jail. I am not good with the last part!

Moose

~SPONSOR~
Sep 16, 2006
XRpredator said:

Just move north of the border, we know how much Pred hates Canada...or you can ride a 2 stroke, and Pred won't touch you.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Moose said:
Just move north of the border, we know how much Pred hates Canada...or you can ride a 2 stroke, and Pred won't touch you.
I don't hate Canada. Just Canadians.

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
XRpredator said:

Hey .. don't talk about killing yourself ... this is a family board.

:yell:

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
XRpredator said:
I don't hate Canada. Just Canadians.

"Oh sure ... it starts with a few jokes, a few slurs .... next thing you know you'll be sayin' they should have their own schools ..... :think:"

Seinfeld

Last edited:

BBking25

Nov 28, 2006
cool story, my friends dads computer business van with 30,000$ of merchandise was stolen in the city...
it had been gone from tuesday and so they assumed it was gone by the weekend, friday, one of the workers of the companies wives saw one of the company vans and called to make sure it wasn't somebody out working...

it wasn't, it got of the exit while she was checking so she got of the next one and found it!!! she continued to follow it and the cops came, 4 cars, gunpoint at the car

its impounded right now but pretty cool to hear about it!!!

Johney

Jul 2, 2007
My brother got his banshee stolen after he has it for 2 weeks lol good thing he has insruance lol about 4 weeks later we saw the banshee at the road lol they were asking 2 grand for it lol so we just forgot about it and took the money and he bought a new one lol:)

P0PWAR

Oct 13, 2007
My brother in law, got his 2007 Yamaha Raptor stolen after 5 days of owning it. He got it back about a year later, completely destroyed.. Not to mention he was still making payments on it after it was stolen.

necrodj

Feb 25, 2008
Well I sure must say ppl you are all very lucky you dint live in my country.
Everyday at least 500 bikes get stolen which the 200 are dirtbikes. Police aint doin **** unless u bribe them to have an eye for your bike. I use myslef 2 brake locks 3 chains and I always lock the bar and still Im afraid everytime I go to sleep. Unfortunately here, bike thieves know very well what they re doing and almost 95% of thieves know how to ride a bike good enough to avoid cops and disappear. only 10 bikes out of 150 stolen gets recovered by the cops. Other bikes are just used and ditched mostly at mountain. Nothing can be found unless u go and search for yourself carrying an iron fist or a bat!

Top Bottom