bike woulnt start tried putting a new plug in and still woulnt fire

cr250rracerx

Sep 3, 2007
NM_KDX200 said:
That's too bad because, seriously, it was a GREAT class. Actually, you know, now that I think about it, I took power shop in JR High in 1976, State College PA, along with wood and metal. It was just part of the curriculum. I got extra credit for working on my XR75, too!

What's this country coming to when kids don't learn how engines work? :yell: :|

i know i think its stupid as anything........ there is a special school that only some kids get to go to that have mechanics but only kids that have the best grades and attendance and records get to go to it and its very competitive to get in... this realy sucks for me becouse im the man of the house my dad doesnt like helpin to much and i have to take care of everything mechanical and with litle to none experience ive gotton pretty frustrated :bang: in the past over workin on my moms truck and my bike........ and i garantee i woulnt be exepted to thie tech school becouse im not the greatest student in the world.

stumanarama

Aug 29, 2007
NM_KDX200 said:
"You know, "power mechanics" was maybe the best class I ever took in high school (76-80). There, we learned all about compression, spark, and fuel systems. Don't they offer this class anymore? " sadly not, in a twist of irony, at my school the old autoshop got turned into the drama shop

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
NM_KDX200 said:
That's too bad because, seriously, it was a GREAT class. Actually, you know, now that I think about it, I took power shop in JR High in 1976, State College PA, along with wood and metal. It was just part of the curriculum. I got extra credit for working on my XR75, too!

What's this country coming to when kids don't learn how engines work? :yell: :|

I had power, woodshop, technology, and home-ec in eighth grade. One each quarter. All of which were good classes. I graduated in 01. My old school doesn't have power any more, and I bet they don't do woodshop or home-ec either. Why teach kids something they might be able to use in the real world? Let's give em another study hall, or like somebody said Drama class :|. Before you know it they'll quit having gym class and make a snack hall.

Top Bottom