scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
I have, on occasion , had the pleasure of attending some "party type" events related to dirtbiking. Read: San Felipe Mexico, Glamis, Silver Lake Michigan, etc. Usually, over a 3- 4 day weekend, the wilder crowd shows up. On these trips, I must have seen hundreds of people riding in bikini's (or less) or shorts etc. I'm sure not all of them returned unscaved. I was wondering if any of our faithfull crew ever experienced any of these times. Since this is a pretty unsafe practice, yet seems to always continue, I thought I'd start a thread to share some stories of how those not so great trips came out.

Yamaholley

Jul 12, 2001
hhhmmmmm, all I can ask is....do people really do that?! I have never even seen someone doing that...
I wanna keep riding till I'm REALLY old, and I don't think that's the way to do it... :(
maybe I'm a party pooper, but you'll not catch this female riding without the gear!

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
The least I've ever ridden a dirt bike in was jeans and a t-shirt. Sorry. ;)

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Timmy, Timmy, Timmy..... I really don't think it's a good idea for you to be riding around flaunting your bikini! :silly: Leave those kinds of stunts up to the professionals like Ol'89r and LT. :p

longtime

Oct 7, 1999
Hey Now!!! Talk about timing -- my first trip into the Women's Forum in a long while comes just 7 minutes after a gratuitous attack!!! :scream:

Scar -- Please get a thicker veil to camouflage your next voyeur request, okay? This one is too damn funny, though, I must admit. "Ladies -- tell me about riding nekkid" is not exactly subtle even when preceded bya little historical context. LMAO, Scar. LMAO.

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Originally posted by gospeedracer
Timmy, Timmy, Timmy..... I really don't think it's a good idea for you to be riding around flaunting your bikini! :silly: Leave those kinds of stunts up to the professionals like Ol'89r and LT. :p

I've tried to leave it to them but since LT's Tequilla incedent, He's been a little weary of our adventures. :p

Seriously, Not my smartest moment. but....

Riding in the states I ususally go semi full gear,
But something about Mexico/ Glamis and Coronas, we've cruised the Beachs/ Dunes in sandels and shorts. Given rides to people in Bikinis and less. And seen hundreds of others. I'm just amazed we don't here about more serious accidents. As I often crash being sober and wearing full gear. And most of the people doing this aren't seasoned riders. :confused:

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Originally posted by LongTime
"Ladies -- tell me about riding nekkid"

That was not exactly my point with this thread, but I could see how your twisted mind could take it that way. Though that could be and interesting thread on its own, and we could time it to see how long it would take to get shut down.

My intial thought was I couldn't believe that no one has heard or seen any big mishaps at these events. As I've attended several of them and I haven't personally witnessed any. I thought people could share some good stories.

Secondly; I don't want to see any of our fine crew damaged, so I thought it could serve as a warning of what not to do.

Third; with the way I titiled it, I thought I get a good reaction, and wanted to see how many views it got. :)

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by gospeedracer

Actually, we don't wear the costumes, we only approve and rate them.

You should see the one we have picked out for you Ms. Speedy.:scream:

Ol'

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Originally posted by bbbom
I have this strange feeling that Vintage Dirt is gonna be posting his pics AGAIN!!! :scream:

Come on Vintage, wwwhhheeerrreee aaarrreee yyyooouuu?:cool:

Here I is.

Jeez ya show one picture (or was it two) of a big guy in his underwear and you get a reputation. Actually I would be happy to post some more pictures like that. Problem is, I don't have anymore.

I could make some.:)

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Originally posted by Ol'89r

Actually, we don't wear the costumes, we only approve and rate them.

You should see the one we have picked out for you Ms. Speedy.:scream:
I wanna see! And no, I'm not going to post pics of me riding in my swimwear! I caught enough hell over the post with the gal wearing cut-offs!:eek:

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
No kidding Yamaholley, good catch. ;)

That reminds me of this time in 10th or 11th grade.... our Science teacher was lecturing about alloys or something like that when this girl came in late. She had big boobs and let's just say the room was less then 'tepid' :eek:. As she passed the teacher on her way to her seat he seemed a bit distracted and accidentally said "nipple" instead of "nickel"!! :scream:

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
I bet that caused a lot of "tittering" in the classroom, eh Gospeed?? ;)

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Originally posted by Yamaholley

BTW, nice Freudian typo LOL!!!!

Was it a typo or wasn't it, you be the judge;)

Man you guys snatch everything, I think I'll head back to the mens forum. They're a little slower:p

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Originally posted by scar tissue
Man you guys snatch everything, I think I'll head back to the mens forum. They're a little slower:p
(Not gonna say it, not gonna say it, not gonna say it....)

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Originally posted by Julius Pleaser
(Not gonna say it, not gonna say it, not gonna say it....)
(XRpredator tries to get mind from out of gutter next to Julius Pleaser):p

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
See?

I'm trainable. :)

This time last year, I would have backed myself into a crevasse.

Julius "Close To The Edit" Pleaser

mopowa

Dec 6, 2000
Enough of this. I came in hear to see some bikini babes and bikes and alls in hear is a bunch of dudes spuewing pointless dribble.

Yamaholley

Jul 12, 2001
I must say, this whole thread has me laughing up a storm!
and GSR, that classroom must have been so amused.....(the quick ones anyway) ;)
reminds me of the local newscast we were watching one evening a couple of years ago, when they were talking about bacteria in the water, instead of 'organism' he said 'orgasm' (am I allowed to say that word?!)
The look on his face was priceless, the other anchor and the weatherman burst out laughing! He was horrified!

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
Had a similar experience in a music class. The instructor turned to the flute section and told them they "needed to watch their F & Gs'."

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Originally posted by ktmboy
Had a similar experience in a music class. The instructor turned to the flute section and told them they "needed to watch their F & Gs'."

This one time, at band camp I stuck a flute up my.....;)

Sorry I can't remeber the rest.

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Originally posted by mopowa
Enough of this. I came in hear to see some bikini babes and bikes and alls in hear is a bunch of dudes spuewing pointless dribble.

Sometimes you can only lead people to water;)

Top Bottom