Erick82

~SPONSOR~
Aug 30, 2002
I am looking at getting a Bill's pipe and silencer combo for my 02 RM 250. Any experence or comments with this pipe or bike combo? I am currently running stock.

zorlac_147

~SPONSOR~
Jan 31, 2001
I had a 02 I tried the Pro Circuit setup with the shorty. I was very versitile, (good low to mid power) probably much like the Bill's stuff then I later tried the FMF sst with the stock silencer, it did not have quite the lowend that the PC setup had but it had alot more topend, I also tried the V-force and would highly recommed that as well. My favorite was the SST , V-force, stock silencer setup.

Asrith

Jul 18, 2001
Hey, I picked up a used 02 RM 250 with Bills pipes, and v-force. Runs great, very smooth and strong, I have had 3 other dirtbikes, and well this seems smooth and strong. My bike has booseted compression and some head work, but handles and had more managable power than my 97 CR. Go for it, seems to be a selected parts order for these bikes, only had my RM for 2 weeks now.
I loved my Honda, but must say that riding my RM feels great, handles great.

Asrith

Jul 18, 2001
Hey! I like my RM a lot, seems like church behavior, but I am not lying. You need to call MCR suspension in Metamora, MI. Or, you need to decide what you can deal with. 810.678.2617
But I must say bills is the best for this bike, far as I can tell. Much mid to upper power.
Cheers!

Top Bottom