N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Quit lurking and post something!

fatcat216

"Don't Worry Sister"
~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2007
that's funny. I noticed that too! Second time this year, methinks!

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Knowing Billy I'll bet his post button is broken.

BillyWho

Sir-Breaks-Alot
Mar 22, 2001
What's up guys, yeah I know :| , I seem to just poke around more these days since I don't do anything exciting at the moment, or have any good stories. I hope everybody is doing well and I'm jealous of those riding all the time, been like 2 1/2 years since I rode lol, soon hopefully!

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
truespode said:
I figured BillyWho was around since I had trouble getting to DRN one day last week... I'm sure he broke it :)

Ivan
Lol, me too. I guess I know why now. ;)

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
How about setting up a day at Naconna to school us in how to ride after a 2+ year layoff. Glad to see you around.

BillyWho

Sir-Breaks-Alot
Mar 22, 2001
Naconna? I moved back to Ca almost 3 years ago, which after typing that I can't believe it has been 3 years. Naconna is the last place I rode, went kinda like this: ride Thump's bike, had fun, crashed hard, didn't feel so good for a week. Don't mind wadding up my own bike, but can tell you I do not like wadding someone elses.

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Look at it this way Billy, at least it was Thumps bike. It's used to being on the ground. Last time I saw David's bike, there weren't too many spokes left on the front wheel and that wasn't very long after he bought it.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…