BillyWho's latest freestyle trick

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
The one thing you don't want to miss at DirtWeek is Billy's freestyle exhibition.  He will be demonstrating the all new Mule Pack Nac Nac  :scream: 

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
Don't be silly. That's not a nac nac. Sheesh :confused:

biglou

Hey Billy: "NICE ASS, MISTER&copy!!!" :aj: :yeehaw: :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Originally posted by Stan_Flemmings
Don't be silly. That's not a nac nac. Sheesh :confused:
I know that!  The picture is only showing the approach to the step up.  You'll have to attend DW03 to see the MPNN.  I can't release the images until he pulls it off in public. :)

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
Jack and Billy went up the hill to pull off a Big Ass Mule Pack Nic Nac, but Twinspar fell down and broke his crown when Billy let the Hammer down. :laugh:

slo' mo

slower than slow...
Twin,
you know there are going to be more cameras following you at DW than there are motorcycles! All the Asterisk knee braces in the world are gonna help you when Billy sees you on the track.

<Okie to Thump> Where's Twinspar?
<Thump> Just follow the trail of broken motorcycles, he's out thee somewhere :uh:

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Did anyone notice that Billy is as big as the step-up there at Cooperland. He said he had gained a few pounds, but jeez - I had no idea. Whatchya been eatin' there Billy?

I suppose after the MPNN show, the grand finale will be when Billy eats the mule after working up a good appetite busting those tricks.

-jeffd

BEEF706

Sponsoring Member
NOW I am gettin excited about DW, just hink all that ridin and then a Donkey Show! :p Haven't seen one of those since the last trip to Juarez :o

Patman

Pantless Wonder
So billy is going to be riding Irish at DW? :o

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
I don't think you have anything to worry about Twinny, from what you'd been telling me Billy is slower and you have improved to the point of opening a Biggern Dallas can of whoop-ass on poor ole Billy.