Bin Laden under arrest

There is no way this wouldn't be all over the networks. I listened to the link, no such statement.

CPT Jack

Subscriber
Keep listening Okie. They've reported it twice. In short they said he is being held under house arrest w/ several other key members by Afghani (Taliban) authorities.

Just heard it again ...3rd time. Pls confirm.

jdrobins

Sponsoring Member
Okie, Ihave just heard that he may be under house arrest in Afgahnatan, But they have not confirmed This, From the above link

Jim
Update, this was being reported by an afgahn internet news agency, no confirmations,

:think

Last edited:
He supposebly has been pretty much under house arrest for a few months. Be nice if we could know where that house is.

MikeT

Subscriber
BOGUS

If that were true, everyone would know it by now..... I've heard so many inaccurate stories throughout the past two days I won't believe it until I see it.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
Under house arrest by the country that supports your activities and has named you as director of the military? Must be tough.

jeb

They're just trying to delay any possible missle attacks, IMO. I'm sure they have all the angles figured well. Appeal to US sense of justice and legal process, etc.

MikeT

Subscriber
I just heard that the afgan govt. is in hiding and preparing for attack.

MikeT

Subscriber
Originally posted by Truespode
He has "always" been under house arrest and not allowed to participate in terrorist activities.

Ya, he can't directly participate because he can only die once. He just gets other idiots to do his dirty work for him.

zcookie49

Seven OUT!
radio just aired that "lodon times quotes that Bin Laden under house arrest from the Taliban govt in Afghanistan, and that they received the info from Pakistan".... take it as you want it...

In my opinion, ANY statement concerning this tragedy that is coming out of Afghanistan is a BOLD FACED LIE!

Doesn't it seem strange to anyone that moments after this attack occured, the Taliban immediately started saying "It wasn't us, it wasn't us!". From my recollection, they denied it even before anyone accused them. People around here are saying "Well, maybe it isn't Bin Laden, the Taliban SAYS he's under house arrest and can't communicate to anyone." Get real people, wake up and smell the coffee! Are they REALLY going to admit that Bin Laden is behind this, and shortly thereafter feel the entire wrath of the US Armed Forces? They have EVERYTHING to gain by trying to distance themselves from this horrific cowardly act. Even when the US is 99% sure that Bin Laden is behind this, the Taliban will NEVER, EVER admit that it knew anything about it.

"Vengeance is Mine", says the Lord.
To me, the United States of America will be a tool that God will use to bring His wrath upon all terrorists and 'the countries that harbour them'.

God Bless America!

Dave

Canada's thoughts and prayers are with all of you today. I would ask ALL DRN'ers to stand with Canada in a moment of silence at 10:00 AM, MDT.