Bits of Bull Gap, The Meadows & Atlanta: 04-05Jun04

Nestrick

Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 6, 2003
For me, this is truly a dirt biking adventure and learning experience … additionally, it is a fitting example for the signature line of our friend, Woodsy: “TO RIDE IS TO LIVE - TO RIDE WITH MY BROTHERS IS TO LIVE FULFILLED.”

I believe this story typifies everything that makes DRN MTR forum the center of our universe when it comes to making new friends, getting together and finally, sharing our experiences after a ride. Since I am a relatively new member, a relatively new rider [3rd season], and somewhat older than the norm [57], I thought you folks might best enjoy the story by beginning with an abridged version of it’s preliminary email communications and subsequently proceed to a post-ride ‘thank you’ note from me [Nestrick] to the other participants: Neal O’Brien [2big4akdx] and Mike Stephenson [KTM Mike]. These messages illustrate the comradery developing between the three of us before we had ever met in person, and how things actually worked out after meeting and riding together. Finally, I will provide a brief ride report for the trails we explored on Friday and Saturday, 04 & 05Jun04.

Friday’s Ride: Bull Gap trail north from the Pink Store to the connector trail leading to the Meadows, west on this connector to the ORV trail from the Meadows toward the Rose City trail, then south on the ORV trail to its intersection with forest road 4471, then back via the same route [36 miles round trip].

Saturday’s Ride: North on the MCCCT connector [Hunt Creek Trail to Atlanta Trail] from KTM Mike’s house to its intersection with the southern portion of the Atlanta B Loop, CW around the B Loop, then south on the MCCCT connector back to our starting point [44 miles round trip].
Email communications [abridged & edited by Terry Nestrick]:

Sunday - 30May04 / 2big4akdx [Neal O’Brien]:

Terry, I've been reading your posts and trail reports and take it you have been doing some riding by yourself. Now I know this is short notice, but I am heading up towards Mio/Hunt Creek (or maybe Luzerne) and if you can call me within 20 or 30 minutes, I am thinking we could meet up somewhere. If not today, some other time for sure. Later.

Sunday - 30May04 / Nestrick:

Hey 2big4akdx ... I just got around to checking my email ... it's 1100 hrs so I assume you're already gone ... thanks a ton for the invite …

That said, both you and KTM Mike have asked me to ride sometime up in his neck of the woods ... it would be a blast for me if you guys can put up with an old guy who has to rest a bit more often, ain't very fast & is still on the steep part of the learning curve for riding skills ...

Sunday - 30May04 / 2big4akdx [Neal O’Brien]:

Terry … it's late and I am getting up early to do what else??? RIDE !! Thought I'd park just south of Luzerne and head down to the Rose City loop.

… don't worry about possibly "being a burden" … we don't look at things that way. All I would ask is don't try to ride over your head and get hurt. We take it easy most of the time. I always try to have fun and get back healthy … my two main goals. Once in a while we may get a "little" throttle happy, but we have never left anybody out in the woods. Heh Heh ... So let's get together sometime. I'm on 3rd shift now and have been trying to do some Friday afternoon/evening rides. I will keep in touch and let you know about this coming Friday if you think you might want to ride … unless you want to go tomorrow. Call me if so or leave an email. I will check before I go … later, Neal

Wednesday - 02Jun04 / KTM Mike [Mike Stephenson]:

Terry - KTM Mike here (Mike Stephenson): Neal O’Brien (2big4aKDX) called and asked me to join you two for a ride Friday night. Unfortunately I can not make it …

But … Neal and I plan to ride on Saturday, and you are welcome to join us. I think Neal is planning on setting up his tent here at my house as I won’t be home Friday night until pretty late - you are welcome to join him out on the lawn - be it in a tent -or camper - whatever. Nothin’ fancy here - but some friendly biker trash to hang out with!

No clue where Neal and I will ride yet. Here at my house you might enjoy some time on the grass track and or my woods loop as I have about a 4 mile course laid out on my property (1+ mile grass track … 3+ miles tight nasty woods - ask Neal...rather technical woods!). We can ride right from my house if we want (I live along the MCCCT and road shoulder riding is legal in this county! [Montmorency]), or we could trailer elsewhere. I have all day Saturday available to ride, and maybe Sunday.

Thursday - 03Jun04 / Nestrick:

Neal: I will have all my stuff packed, loaded and ready to go early Friday morning ... and will await your call ... if you have changed your mind about the Meadows, that's OK by me. Mike mentioned to me you guys hadn't decided on where you wanted to ride on Saturday ... I like a good mystery. He did say that I could spend some time on his grass track and his highly technical woods trail at his home while he was getting his ride ready ... sure, I'll go out and blow 30% of my total energy for the day fooling around on a closed track and somehow get injured ... what a story you guys could make of that ... I can see the write-up in DRN MTR now: Nestrick hospitalized while attempting to ride KTM Mike's back yard ... yea, that's a neat plan ... NOT!

Friday - 04Jun04 / KTM Mike [Mike Stephenson]:

Should I start the DRN thread now: Nestrick hospitalized while attempting to ride KTM Mike's back yard ? and then fill in the blanks as we go?

Neal and I will come up with some fun trail for you...say oh....90 miles worth or so?

Friday - 04JUN04 / 2big4akdx [Neal O’Brien]:

Hey Mike … I am going to hotel it with Terry, someone will have to pry him outta bed tomorrow, after the punishment that will be inflicted on him this afternoon. Heh Heh ...

Sunday - 06Jun04 / Nestrick:

Neal & Mike: I made it home safely and wanted to thank both of you [again] for an outstanding two days of riding ... I had fun, I learned some important riding tips, I didn't get killed/injured/maimed/fractured or lost, I only fell down a few times despite trying to ride considerably faster, farther and through more difficult hazards than my norm ... and to some minor extent, I found both of you to be rather interesting 'biker trash' ... despite your proclivities for dancing with a motorcycle at high speed in very tight woods ... and for finding the deepest water in the entire county to begin our ride. Kicking that turtle off the trail before I got a chance to 'smoke him' still annoys me though ... I know I could have passed him like he was standing still ... at that point in the ride, I was pumped and finding my groove ... thinking back on it now, I'm sure that incident broke my rhythm which is probably why I seemed so slow to you guys thereafter?

Kidding aside, thanks for slowing down a bit and making the effort to become acquainted with me. I greatly appreciated the product of your actions. Thanks for the advice on tires and the advice/use of a hydration system ... these items have risen to the top of my "biker priority list" and hopefully, I can get them both soon. Thank Sheila [Mike’s wife] for breakfast and dinner on Saturday ... a much unexpected treat.

Have a good one ... hope to see you guys again some time when you’re feelin’ tired & slow … terry
Trail Reports:

Friday, 04Jun04: Bull Gap trail north from the Pink Store to the connector trail leading to the Meadows, west on this connector to the ORV trail from the Meadows toward the Rose City trail, then south on the ORV trail to its intersection with forest road 4471, then back via the same route [36 miles round trip].

Neal called around 1300 hrs and we both left the Midland/Saginaw area immediately for the Bull Gap trailhead parking facility located east of M-33 on the southwest corner of the Bull Gap Trail system just north of the Pink Store. I pulled into the lot around 1500 hrs and finally met 2big4akdx in person … my first impression, based on his physical size, was that he appeared to be a retired, professional football player [Fullback] more so than a dirt biker. He had mentioned having a big, orange motorcycle in the back of his pickup truck … after seeing him, I forgot all about KTMs … I was wondering if Kubota made a diesel powered, tracked motorcycle? Well … his moniker, 2big4akdx, certainly made sense. After a serious look or two at my equipment and motorcycle, and a few introductory questions, Neal seemed relatively at ease with me and my stuff … so we mounted up and were off under a clear, bright blue sky … there was a hint of a breeze and the temperature hovered near the 75 degree mark … near perfection!

The first six miles or so involved traveling north on the Bull Gap A Loop … this section of the trail was in rather poor condition due to all of the rain lately … while a majority of the sandy sections were dry and dusty, most of the clay areas retained mud puddles that were not significant obstacles but were slippery nonetheless. ATV travel while the trail was extremely wet had left deeply grooved areas which were now beginning to dry and set up. There is one, very steep, hill section that has suffered considerable erosion so as to produce a large singe rut down the center of the trail which is punctuated with a couple of 12 inch steps on the steeper portions of the incline. Going out we rode down this obstacle with no problems … on our return Neal rode up with no problem, but I managed to get hung up on the upper step and stalled my bike. After a bit of pushing to realign my front tire and clear the step with my rear, Neal yelled: “Just climb on, start it up and ride out!” Sounded like a plan … amazing, it worked perfectly and we were on our way. The rest of the Bull Gap trail up to the connector to the Meadows was basically chewed up by significant ATV travel based upon assessment of the grooved tracks. It is important to note that this portion of the A Loop is mostly a forested area with a clay base … it can be muddy and slippery following rainfall, and that’s how we found it.

Once heading west on the connector between Bull Gap and the Meadows, the trail became much nicer. Being more of a sand and gravel base, the wide trail was relatively dry and dusty … Neal & I were able to ride at a quicker pace without traction concerns essentially up to the cutoff for the Rose City loop. The trail marker at this junction was a bit confusing however we had no problems deciding where to go based on the general direction each trail headed. Note that I said both of us were riding at a quicker pace … Neal was basically on ‘residential speed’ cruise control while I was ‘pushing’ to keep him in sight. We continued to ride the dry and dusty trail down to its intersection with forest road 4471 which is about 3.5 miles from its ultimate connection with the Rose City Loop. At this point we had ridden approximately 18 miles, the sun was beginning to set, so we opted to return to our starting point. The ride back was largely uneventful excepting a ‘run in’ I had with an embankment in a deep, soft sand, twisty uphill section and the aforementioned stall on the grooved hill. The sun set as we rode into the parking lot … the ride totaled 36 miles and required 2.6 hrs motor operation time on my CRF-450. Wearing big smiles on dusty faces, we quickly loaded up the bikes and headed for KTM Mike’s place near Atlanta … a drive north of about 40 minutes.

Saturday: North on the MCCCT connector [Hunt Creek Trail to Atlanta Trail] from KTM Mike’s house to its intersection with the southern portion of the Atlanta B Loop, CW around the B Loop, then south on the MCCCT connector back to our starting point [44 miles round trip].

About 0730 hrs, the phone in our motel room rang … it was Mike calling to let us know that his wife had made her special egg casserole for us and it would be ready at 0830 hrs … don’t be late. Looking out the window, the sky was cloudless and a deep, azure blue. The temperature was already near 60 degrees and there wasn’t much breeze … it didn’t take us long to pack our stuff and drive over to Mike’s place … as you might surmise, Neal is a healthy eater, especially when it comes to Sheila’s egg casserole. Picture this, our arrival at Mike’s home: an idyllic, country setting about a mile off the nearest paved road … entering, you pass by a large, freshly mowed field of grass surrounded by densely wooded, hilly terrain that is penetrated by a small stream … near the junction of the grassy field and the wooded hills sets a beautiful, log-style home separated from a large, two car garage of the pole barn type. Careful examination of the grassy field indicates the presence of a tightly mowed track of intricate design laid out so as to challenge even the best of riders under flat-track conditions … there are two small jumps included in the layout. A complete run through the grass track is 1 mile … it then connects to approximately 3 miles of tight, wooded trail … most of this wooded section is very tight, very technical and near virgin in character. It has some spots that my 32” bars would not fit without a good whack on one side or the other … in one case this situation occurs on a rather steep incline to boot! Most of the trail is clearly marked with orange arrows … but being the newbie, I did manage to get lost! It is important to understand that I was under considerable ‘pressure’ riding this course … I was determined to not get injured in Mike’s back yard!

After several cycles around portions of the course, both Mike and Neal now fully realized what they had gotten themselves into regarding a ride with me. Regardless, they maintained a good attitude … however, they each wanted to ride my CRF-450 around the course once before we left for the trails … I took it as a sign that there was some minor interest in my ride … more likely though, there was a distinct possibility it might not make it back from the trails today? Regardless of my insecurities … I had the treat of watching a couple of pros ride my bike as it was meant to be ridden … hard and fast. Later, we rode out to a hunting facility the likes of which I had never seen before. It was a two story, condo-style hunting blind where each unit was equipped with such amenities as a swivel-recliner chair and scent-free plumbing for that tank draining episode that always occurs when prey is in sight. I am not a hunter, and therefore had always believed the apparent misconception that ‘hunters’ were folks who stalked the woods, laid in the mud and dirt for hours, and ultimately endured great physical pain to bag their quarry … Mike has a better idea, and it’s just a short walk or ride from his back door! Had I stumbled upon this setup by myself, I would have thought it was designed for hunting giraffe … why else would one need to be at such elevation?

Following considerable negotiation between Mike and Neal, a route was defined to me in rather nebulous terms … we were going to ride the MCCCT connector [practically at the end of Mike’s driveway] north to its intersection with the western leg of the Atlanta Trail B Loop near Jackson Lake, then ride the ORV trail north to its intersection with the base of the A Loop, take that intra-trail connector east to the eastern leg of the B Loop, then ride the ORV trail south to our initial entry point and finally, assuming I was still present [alive] … ride the MCCCT back to Mike’s place. After topping off our tanks we began what would become one of the best rides of my life. The first 4 or 5 miles were road shoulder riding before we hit trails … however … just before reaching the trails, we encountered what Neal & Mike described as a ‘puddle’ … I thought we were going to ride near Lake Jackson, not through it! One at a time, Mike & Neal blasted through the water… it was relatively hard bottomed, 50 to 60 feet across, perhaps 18 to 20 inches in depth … then, both of them turned, bearing huge smiles and waited for me. I am sure you folks ride through such stuff regularly, but not me … this fording was a big, no humongous, deal … after erasing my initial mental picture [you know, the one where I flounder in the middle, stall the motor, fall over and become trapped under the motorcycle necessitating removal from the puddle feet first followed mouth to mouth resuscitation …] I concentrated on the far bank and let’er rip … it was absolutely amazing … I blasted through, got soaked and popped out on the other side to the cheers of Neal & Mike who had been playing what appeared to be “Rock, Paper, Scissors” … where the loser had to attempt my retrieval? From here, off we rode on mostly sandy trails which wound into and out of densely wooded areas … sometimes conifer and other times hardwood stands. The trails on this portion of the ride [CW going north on the western leg of the B Loop] are ATV accessible but quite tight in some places, wide open in others. Mike and Neal often blasted ahead at what I considered ‘break neck’ speed … this left me out of their dust cloud with an open trail ahead to attack at my skill limits … awesome conditions, great fun, interesting scenery. At intersections and hazards, Mike and/or Neal would be waiting to guide me and make sure I was OK. There were several, deep, muddy sections along this portion of the ride … each time, they would point out a line, give me some instructions and encourage me to give it a try. This type of help is incredibly important to a newbie like me … I mostly had avoided such hazards in the past when riding alone, but with these guys, I usually got to watch them ride the hazard, I received instructions on how to handle the bike under the specific conditions and most importantly, I got to ride through each hazard knowing that they would have been there to laugh at me if I put the bike down … then, potentially, they would ride off and leave me stranded … ??? … I’m kidding, they were very serious about ensuring my safety, while giving me every opportunity to expand my skills and try out new techniques. Along with the muddy spots, there were occasional hill climbs and descents … nothing major, but usually root-infested and/or rocky and steep enough to keep your attention.

Having reached the top of a large sandy hill, we stopped for a good rest. I enjoyed the bench racing and they made the time pass quickly by telling stories and tales of rides past. While there, a group of four bikers blasted through traveling in the opposite direction from us … they were screaming! Continuing on in the CW direction, we encountered more hilly, sandy and sometimes, rocky trail. Having ridden to the eastern leg of the B Loop we entered a region where the trails were sandier in composition, and often, whooped out. Our progress was basically limited by my feeble riding pace … but I kept plugging away, riding farther between breaks and pushing myself to ride as close to my limits as reasonable. It was definitely more fun to ride with other folks … eventually, we returned to the ‘Great Puddle’ … this time it didn’t seem so big … we all rode through like we had done it about a million times! From there it was several miles of road shoulder riding and we were back in the comfortable setting of Mike’s property.

This route yielded a ride of 44 miles and required 3.8 hrs of motor operation time on my CRF-450. We spent the entire afternoon out riding and having fun … it is a day that I will likely never forget. If you are looking for an area that will give you plenty of miles, neat trails and varying conditions … consider the Atlanta Trail. We certainly had a blast!

Terry, Neal & Mike:cool:

Nestrick

Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 6, 2003
But wait, there’s more …

As a direct consequence of close, personal interaction with 2big4akdx and KTM Mike, I am already designing my latest invention ... it's the Dirt Biker's HydroPropulsion Pak. Why settle for an ordinary hydration system strapped to your back ... when for only $19.95 more, you can be the proud owner of the most extreme dirt biking accessory known to man ... that's right, this baby will keep you saturated while simultaneously increasing the horsepower of your motorcycle by a minimum of 100%. Via a highly dangerous and risky process, we have succeeded in constructing a modified backpack capable of carrying Dihydrogen Oxide for you and Nitromethane for you bike. With this unit you run one tube over your shoulder and into your mouth and the other between your legs and into your air box ... when you're thirsty, just bite and suck ... when you need to increase your horsepower, just squeeze your legs and our patented Sphincter Valve dumps pure nitro into your cylinder ... then, just hold on tight! Don't roost your buddies ... roast'em! *

[* The manufacturer recommends this device only for the most extreme dirt bikers ... strict adherence to all instructions is absolutely critical because improper installation will result in slow drowning of the motorcycle and instantaneous death to the rider. Certain other activities known to have a high ‘pucker factor’ may result in an overactive sphincter muscle while operating a motorcycle. Recently, these activities have been discovered to be dangerous and potentially lethal when combined with the use of a HydroPropulsion Pak since inadvertent operation of the patented Sphincter Valve may launch a motorcycle to elevations exceeding 75 feet in height while simultaneously emanating flames from the tailpipe up to 30 feet in length ... it is understood that finding yourself lodged in a pine tree 75 feet above the ground is bad news, but it can be much worse when the tree is also on fire. Use appropriate precautions when riding or flying … remember, with a HydroPropulsion Pak only your sphincter can prevent forest fires.]

Terry Nestrick :laugh:

zookieman

Jul 7, 2003
You think Neal is a nice guy, wait til you hear this! Neil and I went riding a few weeks ago from Luzurne to the pink store and from the pink store to Bull Gap. I kept pushing him to ride more (not taking into account his OLD age. As I urged him on he was obviously tired and getting mad. When we finally reached the hill Neal was so disgruntled he rammed his ktm into my bike knocking me down. Because of this fall I fractured a few ribs, and have been healing ever since. Hopefull I will be at least %75 by this weekend so I can ride. SO for those of you out there that think 2big4akdx is such a great guy, think again.

P.S. Just joking :nener:
Hopefully I can ride this weekend.
Neal will you give KTMmike my e-mail so he can send me those other picks from the 61 experiance

Fly'nBrian

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 3, 2001
Terry,
Sounds ike you had a ball, you will find that the MTR group is great bunch of guys and gals. Just wait until you attend one of our "trailfests".

Take care and see you on the trails

Brian

PS Way to funny about the hydro pak

WildBill

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Mar 29, 2002
Terry,

Thanks for another great trail report. This is only my third season on a bike as well, but I rode a quad for 8-9 years. We now trade the lead regularly on each trail ride. It's great to watch each other's line through an obstacle, especially if it results in an unsuccesful crossing! What fun is crashing if someone else is not there to see it and laugh! Honestly though, I learned a lot by following better riders and watching them when I could catch a glimpse of them.

BTW, I was in that area last weekend as well. On Saturday, we rode the Geels loops. The north was a muddy, soupy mess in places, but there was a nice big puddle by the trailhead that cleaned you off real good. Especially when your buddy rips by you from behind completely soaking you unexpectedly! On Sunday we rode out of our buddies cabin west to pick up the Rose City loop. We rode that North towards the Meadows/Luzerne alternating between the MCCT and the ORV Trail. Man the MCCT is tight in someplaces! We figured that somplaces had what we called the "30 year whoops". The trail was 8-10" wide with 18-24" deep whoops. How anyone could go fast enough to whoop the trail in that section is beyond me, or at least my riding ability. It was still fun to tackle that tight, technical stuff. We took that all the way up to Luzerne for lunch even after passing the connector trail to Luzerne by continuing on the MCCT / ATV Trail almost all the way to where it crosses M-72. We jumped on a dirt rode and shouldered it to pick up the trail to the tralhead by Ma' Deeters. Had lunch and booked it back to the cabin alternating trails again, cleaned up and were headed home before 6pm.

But in the end, having covered 100 miles, nobody got hurt, the weather was great and another great weekend was put in the books.

Keep on the trail and hopefully our paths may too cross in the woods sometimes.

2big4akdx

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
That'll teach Zookieman to loosen my gas cap so I get wet. Ha!! Good to hear your healing up. Maybe we'll ride soon.Better yet, count on it.

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
Terry

I had a great time showing you around the area! I know we pushed your limits a bit here and there (like within the first few minutes when you got on my single track here at the house) but the plan was to scare the tar outta ya first - but it seemed no matter what we did, you always pulled up with a big grin on your face! :laugh:

Now you realize I lost that rock paper scissors thing...but no way was I gonna do a water retrival! And those lines we were pointing out - good thing you never followed them...all part of the plan to separate you from that CRF! (thanks for the ride on it - that is the first 4 stroke motor that has made me consider leaving the world of 2 smokes)

zookie - pm me or email me here from DRN or directly at sstephenson {at} i2k.net and I will get those pics to you. Oh Terry - rember when Neal said he has never left anyone stranded...you may want to talk to zookie about that!

We will get togehter again I am sure! Next time we will take you into the real trails :nener:

Oh I am offering guide giraffe hunt trips here at Camp Chaos - KTM gift certificates accepted as payment. Free Hyrdo Propulsion Packs included in our delux guided tour which also includes a ride on Terrys CRF....

Nestrick

Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 6, 2003
Sorry Mike ... we had a big 'run' on the HydroPropulsion Paks & we're temporarily out of stock ... seems that NASA wants to adapt them to the space shuttle fleet ... they mentioned something about 'extremely high pucker factors' [EHPFs] and 'large flames emanating from the tailpipe' [LFEFTTs] ... they seemed to be speaking in a positive tone but asked if they could substitute Nitrogen Tetraoxide for the the Dihydrogen Oxide? Of course this is possible ... not necessarily intelligent or survivable. I do have one unit left in the laboratory ... it is loaded per the new NASA specifications ... perhaps you could have one of your deluxe guided tour guests [guinea pigs] give it a try ... but not on my bike !!! This test is best when done with a lot of smoke [e.g., a 2 smoke] ... the resultant contrail makes it easier to find the remaining parts should things suddenly go south ... especially when they go very far south!

Sorry I forgot to tell the folks that your place is entitled: Camp Chaos ... I think my description is really a bit more telling though ... it is one neat biker home!

terry nestrick :worship:

INCA

~SPONSOR~
Sep 1, 2003
Terry - These things don't count.
Years of riding experience.
How fast a rider you are.
You chronological age.
These do count.
How much fun you have.
That you ride to ride again.
The fuel you get for the engine of life.
Just try not to get lost on the Boon trail.
Young Ted

2big4akdx

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
Oh Yeah, now I remember. Would work but I believe once someone has went through that, they WILL make sure thier gas cap is on tight. Well, at least on.
Hey Ted, a big howdy to you and Woodsy. I am still looking forward to the deer hunting story.

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
Terry - another FANTASTIC ride report!! THANK YOU!!!! You just happened to hook up with the right guys at the right time! Those "two northern nuckleheads" are the best of the best - just dont let them help you if you need a new tube installed - I hear that once you cross the highway 10 border going North the riders up there have real a strange way of refastening the tire to the rim.. I even saw it with my own eyes!!
You are right about one thing - this DRN MTR thing is AWESOME and its people like you, Mike and Neal that make it that way!!
RIDE ON BROTHERS!!
oh yea, Teds correct, ya gotta rally watch that Boon trail lost thingy - some day we will all hafta to go that atta way and......

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
Ohhhh, hey KTMmike, do I get a free pass to Camp Chaos cause I missed the opportunty to hook up when Larry's KTM 300 took its crank out up there?? Man, that was a WET ride!!

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
Woodsy - sure, for you a free pass would be in order..! Just LMK when! (get all this surgery garbage behind you first of course!)

Now whats a matter with some creative zip tie application? It did get us back to the truck at least!

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
Not a thing wrong with using those zippy's - personally I prefer duc tape. I think it would be fun to build a bike totally zip tied together :)

Top Bottom