Lorin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 25, 1999
127 miles from my door. I left at 4:00 am and arrived at 5:55. Almost all highway (except the last 20 miles) and turnpike ($1.75) with speed limits of 70ish.

Smitty

Alowishus Devadander
Nov 10, 1999
Course was great. Rocky but fun. Did 2 laps Sat., 1 Sun. in practice. Got off the line 4th and was just cruising the first lap in 5th as part of a 3 bike freight train. Bobbled......................................tree = 1, Radiator = 0. Didn't even fall, didn't finish one lap. DNF. Oh well, see 'em at Cogar.

Last edited:

lawman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 20, 1999
yup, a toughie. i had a hard time dealing with all those muddy rocks, it was hard to get a rythm going. i was surprised how much worse it was for the 2d loop. i was just trying to keep from getting stuck, knowing that few of the old guys in my class would finish, when i got stuck in the mudhole from hell about 16-17 mi. into loop 2. it was pulling my boots off my feet! by the time i got out, i was beat, my throttle was sticking & my bike had started puking gearbox oil. i went thru the check on the road & kept going, but at the next road, i packed it in--i was so beat, i figured that last rocky downhill would be just too dangerous & i didn't want to tear up the bike any worse; i'm chasing points in sera & there was a sera event the week after scipio. i was mad, it was my 1st enduro dnf since i started back doing them. i'll be back next year! see you at flat river.

Top Bottom