firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Okay, NW riders, who's going to the Black Bear enduro? August 25, with the Little Bear Beginner Enduro the day before on the 24, it is put on by the Cascade Family MC. (Mace? Where ya at? Any more details for us?) Last I heard, it is still officially slated to be held at Little Naches although there was talk of moving it to Capitol Forest due to overly dry conditions and fire hazard. www.nmaoffroad.org has all the contact info. I will be there but sadly only as pit support. :(

Mar 1, 2001
Hey There,

I still haven't heard if they are going to move the event. Considering the weather lately I would expect to see it at Captial Forest. No thanks, Naches is a blast, it would have been pretty dusty but the trails are fast and fun. Captial Forest on the other hand, just dusty.

We're going to go and ride Moab instead. Four of us have hired a guide, should be a blast.

Hope you're feeling better ;)

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Black Bear was a blast! Steve overalled it with a score of 13, and Sean got 2nd with a 20. Conditions were dusty and dry and rocky. There was a good turnout and I saw some familiar faces and met new ones. Hi, Mace! The beginner enduro on Saturday was a great program, giving first timers the option to ride with a pro. They assign a pro to your minute who can help you out with timekeeping and so on along the way.

Top Bottom