Black Plastic

CO-KDX

Dec 30, 2002
Hey, I would just like to know who sells Black Plastic for my '97 KDX. On top of that, I would also like to know who makes the best plastics for KDXs. Thanks

-CO-KDX

RTL

~SPONSOR~
Nov 13, 2001
Black plastic seems to be a very popular mod for late model KDX's, 95-2003. Try out the search feature and you should pull up a few threads covering this topic. However, you can get all that you need from Jeff Fredette. Jeff is the KDX pioneer, so I give him my business whenever possible.

www.frpoffroad.com

Jeff can sell you a black UFO front fender and a black Maier rear fender that will bolt right up to your KDX. You can also purchase green side panels if desired. I modified a 2001 KX 125 number plate to replace my headlight assembly as I don't do much night riding... Good luck with your mods, post some pics if you get a chance. :thumb:

Zerotact

~SPONSOR~
Dec 10, 2002
When I was younger, I used to race r/c cars, and some of the pieces came in plain white, but if you boiled them in a pot with some RIT dye, they would soak up the color of the dye. I have yet to find a pot big enough to try this with, and you couldn't take the original green, and make it yellow, but black might be dark enough to cover the green. Has anyone tried, or willing to try a small piece, or stick one end of a fender in a pot?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…