MoO_coW

Jul 14, 2000
I had am MX magazine at school and this kids came up to me and said he raced. He started talking and said he was doing this big "ramp" on a dirtbike that had a gyro and when he spun the handle bars he didn't get them all the way around and crashed it but he was ok and still won the race :eek: I didn't say anything because im not like that believe it or not.

B

biglou

Missed this one for a couple of days.
Originally posted by John T.:
Hey Lou I believe in 98 suzuki's RM's had to have special plugs made by suzuki, and they were 19 bucks!!

I know, that was a little inside joke with RMGuy. A couple months ago I was picking his brain for alternatives to that gold-plated, diamond-tipped Suzuki plug!

crazymike

Aug 10, 2000
Originally posted by padrutt199
one time my neighbor tried to tell me suzukis where orange then i showed him my bike and he said his mom was calling him and went home

Just to let you know, my 79 Suzuki DS 80 is orange, and I didn't paint it. I can't see air, but it doesn't mean its not there.

Yamamoto

Uhhh...
Apr 3, 2001
I once had a Hondaka CB894 Off Road Bike and it had 2 clutch levers.
one for Hi speed the other for low speed, and one time my friend was riding it and he was going slow and accidently pulled the HI speed lever instead of the low speed lever.........P.S. if it were not for my special square bore piston kit that added 800 extra Hp he may be here today telling you about this awsome bike.

R.I.P Gary lienbeck senior Jr. III aka...DAD

Top Bottom