Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Media Release: STATE OF FEAR - Book review by DON AMADOR

Book review by Don Amador said:
It appears the author's message is that our environmental policy should be science-based and not agenda driven. Our natural resources should be managed by staff in the field rather than by ideologues sitting behind a computer or arguing before a judge. Off-roaders, hikers, mountain bikers, and other recreationists would be better served if they worked together in a cooperative manner and that public land access should not be a partisan issue.

State of Fear is 600 pages of must read material. It's a thriller to be sure, but it also brings some common sense into the environmental debate.

I'm off to Barnes & Noble ...

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
Have you seen how much B&N gave to the dems, and remember how they "hid" Unfit for Command when it was released?????????

Spend wisely, go to Books a Million, hee, hee, hee.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
evenslower said:
Have you seen how much B&N gave to the dems, and remember how they "hid" Unfit for Command when it was released?????????

Spend wisely, go to Books a Million, hee, hee, hee.

Good point, I thought about the post I put up in the Hardball forum about that very issue. I love to wear my W hat into B&N though.

I didn't get it in any case. I was looking for a chili book and they only had one. It was a paperback and they wanted $16.95 :yikes:

Top Bottom